What rest. offer delivery to DD hotels or what is nearby that we could get takeout?

dutton

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at Marriott DD and I was wondering who delivered to that area. I am not at all familiar w/anything near there. What is close as I thing none of us would mind going to get take out or a quick meal.

I know the crossroads shopping center is close enough to walk and Wolfgang Puck express at DD maybe someone can help with some more. I don't know if rainforrest cafe does takeout?

Unos Pizza at the Crossroads might deliver ... they do in other cities.

I'd be interested as well, I'm staying at the Grosvenor. How would one get to the Crossroads if we wanted to walk?

Just walk the opposite way from DD to crossroads past three or four hotels, crossroads shopping center is across the intersection. It's just a little longer walk than DD is in the opposite direction, if memory serves. Of course I've never stayed there just driven past and everything looks closer when you're driving past!:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter