What ride do you run to first?

peter pan, matterhorn and then get a fast pass for space mountain

We learned the hard way NOT to go twards Indy & the rest of AdventureLand... that was during Peak Season (SUMMER) and we usually get FP to Indy then go to SM :) get in line and that usually takes time then hit Indy with FP.... I cant wait til my trip!! :)

Indiana Jones for us! It's always our first ride...no question and no arguments. We do it first and we do it last too. :rotfl2:

One time, when Indy was still a bit new, we went before rope drop and sat in the Plaza Inn for breakfast. We watched as the rope dropped and the entire crowd moved en masse towards Adventureland. It was soooo funny.

Ours has nothing to do with ride lines.... it's all about tradition. My dad always insisted we ride Jungle Cruise first. So to this day - if I have control of the schedule - that's where we head. Yes - we loose out a bit on lines - sometimes we'll ride Peter Pan first and then go to JC - but hey - traditions are traditions!

mAlien13 said:
What's Ridemax?

Ridemax is a software program which punches out schedules to help you avoid lines and crowds. I love it! I grew up around DL so I know the park well but I do so much more with my kids with the help of Ridemax. There is always time for the rides and a nice afternoon break with their schedules. Check it out....... www.ridemax.com :thumbsup2

We don't run to any rides, We enjoy walking down main street. When I went the first few time, you bought a ticket book and there were only so many tickets in it. While we loved the rides, we also had time to (had to :rotfl: ) enjoy the atmosphere. To this day, I still can have a wonderful time just walking around DL - which is a darn good thing since my daughter will only go on about a third of the rides (no coaster, dark, or scarry rides).

We fastpass Indiana, ride Splash Mountain twice, then wind back to Pirates and Haunted Mansion and take it from there. We are always miserable in that Peter Pan line though, so we know we should really switch and go there first!

In DCA, Soarin!

With DS4, it's Dumbo and when he'll ride it Peter Pan (scared of a lot of dark rides at the moment).

Without him DW & I head for Indy then POTC & HM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter