What should we do for double digits celebration?

angey77

DIS Veteran
My friend and I will be celebrating 99 days tomorrow....YAY!
We want to celebrate and we only have our lunch hour. I was thinking of cooking Mom's Meatloaf from 50s Prime Time and bringing that, but we want to get all out obnoxious for our coworkers. :earseek:
Any good suggestions out there on how we can make our lunch Disney inspired?

If obnoxious is your goal.........I would bring in a cake with mouse ears on it. Then, at the bottom, I would include "we're going and you're NOT!". If I were one of your co-workers I'd definitely be jealous!

Hope you had a great celebration! I am doing the double digit disco myself now too!!!

pin

We're doin' the double digits as well.
Can't wait for the single digit dance!!!
Hope you have fun tomorrow!!

JGHRA
:earsgirl:
:earsgirl:

Originally posted by kaabost
If obnoxious is your goal.........I would bring in a cake with mouse ears on it. Then, at the bottom, I would include "we're going and you're NOT!". If I were one of your co-workers I'd definitely be jealous!

LOL! Judging from your avator and your response, I would think you were my friend going with me!
We're going to invade our office's editing suite and watch the planning video on the big screen with surround sound really loud with the door open and scream "OOOOH, lets do that! Oh, I already booked that!"

Double digit disco! Let's dance! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We're going to invade our office's editing suite and watch the planning video on the big screen with surround sound really loud with the door open and scream "OOOOH, lets do that! Oh, I already booked that!"

What a great idea! I love it. By the way.......I'll be your friend going with you. I don't mind going in just 98 days and then going again less than 20 days afterward.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter