What stores carry Disney Giftcards? With the best deals?

mrseace711

DIS Veteran
I know Sams Club carrys them our Sams sold out and couldnt tell me when they would get more =( We leave next week so buying online is not an option. Our Krogers has a special 4x fuel rewards with purchase of GC and Im calling around now to find one that carrys the Disney GC. I just called one that only has the Disney Store GC =(

Where else have you found deals that reap rewards?

I really wish I had bought Disney DC from the beginning to pay our trip to get more rewards :goodvibes

I know Sams Club carrys them our Sams sold out and couldnt tell me when they would get more =( We leave next week so buying online is not an option. Our Krogers has a special 4x fuel rewards with purchase of GC and Im calling around now to find one that carrys the Disney GC. I just called one that only has the Disney Store GC =(

I really wish I had bought Disney DC from the beginning to pay our trip to get more rewards :goodvibes
Is your Kroger close by that you could check, I bet card they have is one you want. Otherwise I've seen at meijer, Walgreens, Giant Eagle, I think CVS.

I would personally go into Krogers and check their selection. Our Kroger store only carries the regular Disney gift card, they do not carry the Disney Store only card. They always have the $25 and $50 cards (has Mickey on it), plus cards that allow you to pick your own amount from $15 to $1500 (has the princesses or toy story characters on it) or $15 to $500 (has fairies on it). Those cards are in the big 3-sided end cap of gift cards in our store, and I think the predetermined amount ones are also in a display located in front of the customer service desk.

I paid for our upcoming trip using Disney gift cards from Kroger and recently purchased another card to use as our spending money! I love the 4X fuel points.....I figure that we've saved around $300 this summer from our gift card purchases!

I went yesterday to our (Krogers) Fry's store, bought a $100 Disney (Parks and more) GC and then pulled into the gas station and filled my vehicle for .40 cents off a gallon. Love the 4x fuel points too! This has been the best deal now that my Sam's club ran out of the other cards.

...BTW, if I die right now, all I'm leaving my family is a stash of Disney gift cards!

I have never seen them at CVS.

I have seen them at Wegman's.

Some people report having seen them at Target, but I never have.

I have never seen them at CVS.

I have seen them at Wegman's.

Some people report having seen them at Target, but I never have.

Our Target has them in $25.00 and $50.00 increments. I put them on my Target card and got 5% off. Then I turned around and paid my Target card at customer service.

The cards are located back by the books and magazines. At least that's where they are in our store.

Our Target has them in $25.00 and $50.00 increments. I put them on my Target card and got 5% off. Then I turned around and paid my Target card at customer service.

The cards are located back by the books and magazines. At least that's where they are in our store.

Our Target just got them in this week after a store remodel, and they are back by the books and CDs. We only have the $50 card. I bought one with my Target card to see if I would get 5% off and I did. Once I get the extra 5% from filling prescriptions, I'm going back to buy several at 10% off. :banana:

this is a great thread. last year my meijer did this in september where if you bought a $25 disney card you got $5 off your next purchase I bought a ton of them and saved 130 on my groceries :)

So if i bought mine at kroger this year i could get free gas? cause we still have over a grand to pay for our trip so this would be a great way to save money right?

Wish we got fuel points at our grocery store for gift cards. All gift cards are excluded from the rewards program at Price Chopper. I'll have to stick with Target for 5% off or wait for Sam's to have some more.

Wish we got fuel points at our grocery store for gift cards. All gift cards are excluded from the rewards program at Price Chopper. I'll have to stick with Target for 5% off or wait for Sam's to have some more.

That's really interesting about PC and the exclusion of gift cards from Fuel Points. Price Chopper in the Northeast encourages buying GC's to earn fuel points. I am waiting for the Holidays to begin officially so I can get double points which is a special they run every year.

Are they separate chains with the same name or the same company?

Hmmmmmm, wonder if Target team members get discounts on them since the Target card is discounting them. I used to work for Target and the team member discount did work on I Tunes. May have to have a friend get me some if I could combine the team member discount plus the 5% debit card discount for a total discount of 14.5% - that would be awesome.

I was lucky to get in on the Sam's Club cards but I need a few hundred more for spending money--guess I'll go to my Target and see if they have any, that way I can save 5%. Good call!

Just a reminder, you can only use 2 forms of payment for tickets. I was able to use my gift cards to purchase the dining plan, and fortunately a friend had told me in advance about the tickets. I used one to order our MVMCP tix and one for regular tix--had to use a credit card to pay the balance on each one beyond the amount of my GC's. So if Walgreens has one where you can set the amount, that might be the way to go--get one for the rough amount you'll be paying for tickets, if that applies to you.

I didn't see this listed, but our Winn Dixie has them. I do not know if they count towards their fuel rewards or not.

I purchased one at the Disney Store- no bonuses or anything but they have them.

That's really interesting about PC and the exclusion of gift cards from Fuel Points. Price Chopper in the Northeast encourages buying GC's to earn fuel points. I am waiting for the Holidays to begin officially so I can get double points which is a special they run every year.

Are they separate chains with the same name or the same company?

Looks like the logo is different than the northeast version. Must be different companies or at least the divisions seem to operate independently. Too bad for me!

Our Target just got them in this week after a store remodel, and they are back by the books and CDs. We only have the $50 card. I bought one with my Target card to see if I would get 5% off and I did. Once I get the extra 5% from filling prescriptions, I'm going back to buy several at 10% off. :banana:
But does that not allow gift cards I was looking at stacking and a site said it excluded all GC's ugh .....

I got them from BJs online and you get a discount too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter