• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Ticket Are You Going For ?

Which Ticket is best

• 1 day ticket

• 2 day ticket

• 5 day ticket

• 7 day ticket

• 10 day ticket

• annual pass

Results are only viewable after voting.
it depends on your plans - but since we weren't interested in visiting ioa/universal or Busch Gardens this year

we went for the 10 day ticket - and we used every single day off it - and could have used a couple more :p

I got them when they were on sale and thought they were a good bargain.

bev

All depends what you want from your holiday - or what you have already done on previous visits.

In 2000 we were in ASMo so we OD'd on Disney parks and water parks - only bought a 1 day sea world and 3 day Universal/IOA.

This year we're in I Drive so we've bought
5 Day Disney
14 day 5 park hopper (Universal/IOA/WetNWild/SeaWorld/Busch Gardens)

Also booked Discovery Cove - (But keeping that secret as it's a birthday surprise for the kids....)

Tony

I usually go for the seven day pass, but due to a special offer on ten day passes I've gone for those this year.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We usually go for the 5 or 7 day passes. However this year we are seriously thinking about buying the Annual passes.:D

I'm an AP girl myself...this year I was there to pick up the Renewal rate (and you still get the DC discount on that) too, which makes 'em great value. To my mind, you can't beat the fact that you can pop into Epcot the evening you arrive for an hour, just for a pint at the R&C and not be 'wasting' a day on your pass - I <b>LOVE</b> that kind of flexibility! :D

Penny :D

For our first trip we had an UMP as we were staying on site. This year staying at the Boardwalk we are getting PAP as we will include this years and next years trip on them (32 days in all). I love the flexibility to pop in to parks :D

Kaylee

Penny & Kaylee - being able to go to the parks on your first or last day for a meal is a great advantage. AP's for us as well.

I think anything over 8 or 9 days and your cheaper buying an AP, although don't know how this compares with the UK's 10 day pass.

David :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter