What time did you disembark the WESTERN 7 Day cruise?

What time did you disembark the WESTERN 7 Day cruise?

• Between 7:00 and 7:30

• Between 7:30 and 8:00

• Between 8:00 and 8:30

• Between 8:30 and 9:00

• Between 9:00 and 9:30

• Between 9:30 and 10:00

• After 10:00

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mojomanny

Mouseketeer
Please use this only for the WESTERN 7 day cruise. I will post other surveys for the other cruises.

This will hopefully allow us all to track the time to get a better answer for that time tested question: "I have a flight at 00:00, Will I make it?"

Thanks for helping

Dh took the kids to Topsiders while I packed our final night belongings. They came back at about 7:55, we walked down the stairs (we were at mid-ship, 6th floor) and joined the crowd just as the doors were open. I would say we walked off the ship about 8:10. We had our luggage and our rental car from Avis and were on the highway to Orlando by 8:50

We had breakfast in Lumiere's at 6:45. By the time we finished breakfast and got everything and said all our goodbyes, we were probably out of there about 8:30, maybe 8:40.

My vote would skew it, so I'll just reply here. We sailed Feb.1-8 this year, Western, and they had raised the security level again a couple days before we got back. What this meant was, we disembarked as quickly and early and efficiently as always, but we stood there for a couple of hours in line to check in luggage. They had to carefully prescreen all luggage before it got loaded onto the trucks, and I thought we'd never get out of there. They were calling for anyone with a noon flight at one point, to try and hurry them through, but I don't see how they would have made it even then.

So my point is, you never know, these days, what is going to happen... we had a 3pm flight so we were fine, but I was feeling for those people with early flights.

-gina-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter