• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What Time Did you get Dreamed?

We won dream fast passes at the game after Mission Space at 9:45 in 6/07
We saw the dream squad also go back to the same spot at 10:15 that day

In 12/07 we missed dream lanyards at Star Tours (they gave them out to the 2 vehicles behind ours) at about 9:20 AM

We won dream fast passes at One Man's Dream 4/27 at 10:30
We won dream ears at Epcot on the bridge right past TT towards the WS
on 4/28 at 1:15 PM
We won dream fast passes at the Conservation Station at AK around 10:15 on 4/29
We missed dream ears at TOT (they went to the right staging room, we were in the left) at about 1:15 on 4/27

We won dream fast passes at MK coming off of Winnie the Pooh about 10:00 on 6/16
DS7 won last pair of dream ears coming off of the Steam Train in Frontierland about 1PM in MK
DS7 also received several Magical Moments in AK including a VIP Safari Tour, another skip the line/front seat Safari trip, a stuffed giraffe and a pin.

Last summer we were there 14 days and did not recieve 1i dream. Went in Oct and rec'd lanyards on the Pangni trail at AK around 10-11 am. April of this year, we were geting on Alladins Magic Carpets and rec'd Dream Fast passes around 9-9:30am. Our boys also rec'd lanyards again somewhere in Ak around lunch that trip.

Just got back from WDW at 1:00 am this morning. My DD8 won a private visit and pictures with her favorite princess (Cinderella, of course) on 7/06/08 around noon. We were getting off Snow White's Scary Adventure. The next day, 7/07/08, I won the stay in the castle suite!!! It was around 1:30. I was getting off Journey into Imagination with Figment at EPCOT. The Dream Squad said that they had actually attempted to give it away earlier in the day, but the "potential winner" was from a country whose residents are ineligible (something about their country's tax laws). So..... they had to award to someone else. This was once in my life that I didn't mind coming in second!!! Unfortunately, by the time we completed all of the paperwork and were taken back to our resort to pack an overnight bag, it was too late in the day to be able to ride in the Main Street Parade. We didn't care, though!! All we could think about was "Hello suite, here we come!!!" :yay:

We won Dream Fast passes in November at Magic Kingdom as we were exiting Goofy's Rollercoaster. It was sometime in the a.m. We were thrilled!:woohoo:

My girls got a private meet and greet with Cinderella this past Friday, 7/11/08. We were approached by the Dream Team in MK right before noon. The meet and greet was at 12:50.

Looks like we will be hitting the parks early in October. It's probably better anyhow so that we can go back to the resort and swim/relax before heading back to the parks. We're definitely not doing the trip commando style. Nice and easy and relaxed.

I want to win something!

On our July trip we rec'd Epcot Dream Fastpasses in line for Nemo around 10am. On our last day we were in line for the princesses in Toontown, we got into the room w/ the princesses and no ever came in behind us. It was around 2pm or so. I assumed they might be taking a break but the CM said it was part of the dreams promotion and our dd's 2 and 1 could spend as much time as they wished with Cinderella, Belle, and Sleeping Beauty. Very cool and lots of pics. It was a great last day!!!!

Is it true that dreams only get given to families or children...?
That would seem unfair.

I don't recall the exact times....but I think we won lanyards coming out of pre-ride room in Dinosaur around 10am-ish. We won dream Mickey ears in the afternoon coming off Space Mtn. There were no kids with us either time.

Are these times opinions or do you have irrefutable scientific evidence to back up your claims.

I think based on the previous responses it is pretty much a fact. You can tell when touring the parks, plus how guests have been reporting the dreams.

I witnessed a family in the boat in front of us winning the castle stay at 11:15AM on Pirates back in April. I knew they won the castle stay because I saw them before the 3:00PM parade in the "Castle Suite Winners" car.

We were in queue at Soarin' right after park opening. The Dream Squad was by the pre-loading area and we got dream fast passes. Later that week we were in queue for Rock 'n Roller Coaster right after park opening and the Dream Squad was at the turnstiles before the preshow area. Dream fast passes again! Both times we were a party of 3 adults. No kids.

Saw a couple dream squad members making there way through the park at an early magic hour at MK. About 9:30am we won dream lanyards getting off the train at the main station.

Saw them at MGM late day about 4pm or saw at MGM they were speaking to a lady. Don't know if she was being awarded anything.

I look at it this way. They can strike at any time :) Don't count on winning and you could be pleasantly surprised. After all...we never thought we would win anything so it made it all the better when it happened!

We got dream fastpasses on Tuesday (or was it Wednesday) this past week. We entered the Walt attraction next to the new Toy Story ride at HS. The TS area was a zoo because it was just about 9:20...at rope drop there was a stampede to ride or get FP for TS. Well, we got FP's and then decided to go to the Walt exhibit. As we were entering, we took time to read the signs and posters. The DT was there (we were oblivious...not having been too up on the whole Dream thing). Well, the next family that came in just barged through without reading the signs and got awarded FP's. I glared at a DT guy like you've got to be kidding me! But he just smiled and told me that we won too. It seems quite a few families (maybe 4 or 5?) won behind us too. The later families got Mickey ears but we did not.

It was bittersweet for us. We are a family of 3: me, DH and DS who is only 3. He did the Toy Story ride but that really pushing it for him. He is VERY cautious. We were not able to do the other attractions and just decided it would be too much hassle to take turns etc. We ended up giving our passes away to another family of 3 with a boy who seemed to be about 10. It was perfect for them!

Oh - BTW, to answer OP's question, this was about 9:20 AM or so....

We are currently at WDW and I saw the dream squad at MK today go in the back gate at the Toontown tent about 10:30. They must have given dream ears out in one of the rooms at the character meet/greet rooms. We rode Goofy's Barnstormer and when we got off, people were coming out wearing the ears. When I was getting a Dole Whip around 2PM, I saw the dream squad on their way to give out what looked like lanyards (it was a small duffle bag--not their usual sling bag and not like what they had for dream ears) somewhere towards adventureland/frontierland.

We didn't win any official dreams yesterday or today, but our boys did get a few great magical moments including a private VIP safari ride at AK yesterday and our ds7 got to be an honorary prince after pulling the sword out of the stone today.

We won Dream FP's at the MK in June of 07 and it was probably 9:20 at the latest when we were exiting Winnie the Pooh. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kind of OT Question -

People say the winners of the Castle and other computer randomized prizes
are all random but...

Don't there have to be parameters? I mean, do they log in every inch of the
Disney World and then let the computer pick an exact location out of the
thousands, plus a time and a even more specific location? Seems to me they
would only put in a few (think a couple hundred) spots in The World to be
used and then randomly select it through that.

Things like Soar'n, Dumbo, Test Track, DTD, Rope Drop, and other main
attractions seem prominent, which leads me to believe that things like the
candy lady at Japan or Ellen's are not neccessarily "options" the computer
has.

Though I may be wrong!

~Ally

We just got back and we won 2 Dream fastpasses this week. One was at MK as we got off Winnie the Pooh one morning. The other was as we walked down the Pangani trail in AK one morning. We turned a corner and they were just standing there handing them out. It was great, couldn't believe we won twice in a week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter