• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time do resort restaurants close?

JerseyBallerina

Mouseketeer
I plan on going to Beaches and Cream after Illuminations. Will it still be open? Also, is it in walking distance of Epcot and also the Swan because thats where we are staying. Do you need a PS?

Thanks.

Check out allearsnet.com for the hours and menu.
No PS at Beaches and Cream.
If you are staying at the Swan just exit Epcot at the International Gateway (between France and Great Britain) and walk staying to the right. You will come up to the Beach Club on your right. Beaches and Cream is right there at the Beach Club. I believe it is somplace around the pool.
The Swan is just a short walk in the same direction after that. You will pass the Yacht Club on your right and then you must cross over the bridge towards the Boardwalk. At the split your hotel is on the right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter