what time do the water taxis run??

Moon Child

On a Permanent Vacation
I'm asking because on our upcoming trip, we will be checking out of the Sapphire and checking into the Hard Rock, we want to do this early, so we can get our express pass and hit the parks by 8am
I know we prob wont be able to get into our room but they will hold our luggage.
do the water taxis run that early? Thought we could move from the one resort to the other via taxi~

Thanks in advance !

may I make a different suggestion? From SF stop at concierge desk and ask for a valet car that will take you/your luggage over to HRH. The valet runs 24 hrs so you're not dependent on times for the water taxi. plus not having to drag your luggage all over is a big plus! we did this back in April and it worked out great

may I make a different suggestion? From SF stop at concierge desk and ask for a valet car that will take you/your luggage over to HRH. The valet runs 24 hrs so you're not dependent on times for the water taxi. plus not having to drag your luggage all over is a big plus! we did this back in April and it worked out great
Thank You so much !! great idea :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter