What to do if your flight is cancelled - Weather, mechanical, etc

I know....heard from her a week or so ago....just miss her actual posting here. So much good info from her. But, she was way too 'severe' for some....:thumbsup2

Yeah, "severe", meaning honest, straightforward, non-pixie dust filled information that got the job done. That's probably why she and I get along so well.

How I miss than non pixie-dust coated info! :(

Oh. So in other words, she personifies the Transportation Board. :thumbsup2

So, I alerted her that we were talking about her here on this thread...... I even sent her the link...... will she post....... will she post......... :thumbsup2

Duds

Yeah, "severe", meaning honest, straightforward, non-pixie dust filled information that got the job done. That's probably why she and I get along so well.
Yup...gotta love her attitude.

So, I alerted her that we were talking about her here on this thread...... I even sent her the link...... will she post....... will she post......... :thumbsup2

Duds
We should all be so lucky. We can all use some of that straight-forward, no nonsense advice. No, a lot of people don't like to hear that type of advice many times, but we are all best served by hearing it. I still maintain that transportation is too important an issue for all that pixie dust stuff. Don't get me wrong...I'm all for pixie dust, but you have to call 'em like you see 'em over here. We don't want people getting the wrong info!!!

So...what would entice our friend to post???:worship: perhaps??? Or, maybe some :wizard:??

We should all be so lucky. We can all use some of that straight-forward, no nonsense advice. No, a lot of people don't like to hear that type of advice many times, but we are all best served by hearing it. I still maintain that transportation is too important an issue for all that pixie dust stuff. Don't get me wrong...I'm all for pixie dust, but you have to call 'em like you see 'em over here. We don't want people getting the wrong info!!!

So...what would entice our friend to post???:worship: perhaps??? Or, maybe some :wizard:??

I'm all for pixie dust too, but in proper places....... last night I was at my 8th graders orchestra concert and I swear I hear music from all over Disney World......

I was thinking she might like some chocolate...if I recall correctly. :)

Please stop pushing up post from Bavaria! Each time I have a false hope about her coming back! :sad1: I was so sad to see her leave, not that I post here or discussed that much with her, but she was a wealth of knowledge, and I agreed with her on many things (and we were civil enough to agree to disagree on the rest). Now I have to go to that frequent flyer forum to get my info when I need help on travelling issues, whereas I could just PM Bavaria before.

I was thinking she might like some chocolate...if I recall correctly. :)

Not just any chocolate... it must be a good stuff. Nothing made in the US. She is a born traveler at heart but she's a fickle tart. Or strudel, as the case may be. ;)

Time for this thread's annual bump. Good info, particularly for the less seasoned travellers.

Great info. One question on cell phone booking while in line - obviously you fly a lot so do you have the airline reservation numbers preprogrammed into your phone? I am picturing myself standing in line with kids and carry ons, juggling papers so that I have my confirmation number and so forth, and how to do this with a minimum of hassle.

I always have the numbers in the phone. Your best bet if cancelled at the airport is to NOT get in line with everyone else but call. By doing that you bypass everyone else in line.

Time for this thread's annual bump. Good info, particularly for the less seasoned travellers.

Oooh, for a minute when I saw the original poster's name, I thought Bavaria had come back to the DIS. I sure miss her and her great advice!:sad:

Oooh, for a minute when I saw the original poster's name, I thought Bavaria had come back to the DIS. I sure miss her and her great advice!:sad:

Me, too. :(
I do hope that people still find this thread useful...lots of good stuff in Bavaria's OP.

I was planning on bumping this thread this morning, as I have friends heading to MCO this morning from Boston, and it's raining sideways with VERY high winds. I gave my friend all our tips yesterday, but thought a bump would do this thread good.

I miss bavaria too.....

Thanks guys! Good timing, as always. Just so that you all know....(let me amend this) bavaria isn't watching, never watching!!! Hates all of us....me especially.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter