What to do with bags and groceries?

LoriKobz

Earning My Ears
We are being picked up by Tiffany Town Car around 10:30 from the airport and doing the half hour grocery stop. What do we do with all our food (6 people X 6 days) and bags before check-in.
Assuming these can be stored, how long will they store them? Or, will they send these things to our cabin? We will have perishables, meat, milk, etc.
thanks,
Lori

Hi. Lori

We arrived around 5 pm so went straight to the cabin after check-in. The rangers take you in their vans from the front desk. I have seen suggestions from others to buy a cheap foam cooler box and fill with ice to keep things fresher longer as your cabin may not be ready for you that early as check-in time is 1pm. I would call the Front desk and ask for their advice. The number is 407-824-2727.
The Meadows Trading Post does sell groceries although I'm sure they are more expensive.
Shirley

Hi. Lori

We arrived around 5 pm so went straight to the cabin after check-in. The rangers take you in their vans from the front desk. I have seen suggestions from others to buy a cheap foam cooler box and fill with ice to keep things fresher longer as your cabin may not be ready for you that early as check-in time is 1pm. I would call the Front desk and ask for their advice. The number is 407-824-2727.
The Meadows Trading Post does sell groceries although I'm sure they are more expensive.
Shirley

I agree with Shirley. Call the campground itself and see what they say. I know the DVC resorts have walk-in coolers for groceries before check-in and Fort Wilderness might have one too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter