What unwanted house smells do you regularly get?

There's a couple days a year that my neighbors way down the road apply fertilizer to their field. If the wind blows just right I can smell it but thank heavens the wind feels for me and blows the other way most of the time.
😄

Onion grass. When the lawn is mowed, my house stinks of onions. It's sour and disgusting.

Also....skunk. My neighbors have a nest under their shed. About 2-3 times per week (Spring and Summer), one of the little buggers spray. The smell is so strong it wakes us up in the middle of the night.

Usually just lingering food smells. It smells great when you're cooking, not so great the next morning (stuff like onions, garlic, eggs, and meat). Like I love carbonara, but once I'm stuffed the dirty plate smells make me want to gag.

Before we moved we were honored of getting pot smell from the house next door
It was so nasty

As a matter of fact we did one last walk through on the way to closing we actually got high standing in the driveway
Was so glad to say good bye to the area
We lived the house but we were pushed out because of the drug house
And city wouldn’t do anything about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter