What was so great about the Year Of A Million Dreams promotion?

We were confronted right as we got off of Tower of Terror in 2007 and asked if we'd like to ride it again. The only cast member's name I remember was Igor (befitting the attraction, right? :D )

Anyway, they took us on a special cast member elevator that took us back up and they led us to the front of the line and offered us free photos at the end! It was the coolest :)

I think it did make the trips feel a little more special. We were in line for the Mad Tea Party ride and a cast member picked us and took us to the front of the line so that we could choose our Tea Cup and had everyone sing a "Very Happy UnBirthday" to us. They gave us a certificate to keep. It did feel a little strange jumping the line and I always wondered what the other guests thought - but it was a fun memory for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter