What Was the Last Disney Ship you Sailed on Before the Pandemic?

5 nights on the Magic in December of 2019. What's interesting is we've been a cruising every year for the past 3 years, but decided to cruise in 2021 instead of 2020. Then this Covid happened. :guilty:

Hopefully we didn't jinx it because we were planning on cruising on the Wonder in January of 2021, but then decided to push it back to August to do Alaska.

Wonder repositioning from San Juan to NOLA at the beginning of February. First time in SJ since our cruise on the Fantasy in 2013, first time ever in NOLA.

Most recent cruise was the Wonder to Alaska in 2017. Was supposed to do the Fantasy this past July, that got cancelled and postponed to this December, but in August we postponed to December 2021 on the Fantasy.

Fantasy-Feb 8th-15th, 2020. Had another scheduled for Jan 2021, but cancelled until things "sort out."

September 2019 on The Magic Transatlantic Dover to NYC.
Was suppose to be on her May 2020 Transatlantic Miami-Barcelona.
Praying for our July 2021 Mediterranean on The Magic.

Wonder - Baja - October, 2019. Was supposed to be on the Dream in Nov. Next scheduled cruise is September, 2021 on the Fantasy....which I'm hoping it is not. Do they have a ship called the Reality? I need that one.

Fantasy was my one and only DCL cruise, way back in March 2013.
I’ve booked PrincessCL Alaska for July 2021. Disney doesn’t go to Glacier Bay. If they did I would have booked DCL. I’ll cancel if I can’t get the vaccine by then.

The last cruise we were on was the March 10, 2019 Baja cruise over March break and we were supposed to be on the March 14th,2020 cruise that was canceled and we are rescheduled for March 13, 2021 (but not very confident that that sailing is going to happen). We are also scheduled for Alaska in August 2021 (more hopeful that this cruise is going to happen)

Last edited:
4 night Dream Concierge 1Br. Nov. 2018. It was disappointing compared to our 1st Dream Concierge and likely will have been our last DCL cruise. Have another MSC Seaside Yacht Club 7 night Western 2021.

We were on the same cruise. Also became platinum after.
Was it the last official DCL sailing ?
Never actively looked if it was, but casually reading here seem that it was. Do you know?

It was. The Magic, Fantasy and Dream were all on much shorter itineraries and had disembarked their last passengers before we got to San Diego. I often wonder, if the pandemic had been declared a day or two earlier would we have gone through the canal?

Disney Magic, September 2019 British Isles Cruise and we enjoyed it so much that we booked it again for September 2021!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter