What would you do for your 50th birthday at Aulani/Oahu?

sgrap, what about scheduling a photo shoot with your family? I cannot imagine a more beautiful backdrop. =) And it can be a wonderful memory and keepsake for your birthday. Just thought of it after reading you like photography.

I am trying to figure out the same thing! Happy early birthday! I was thinking a luau for that evening, but have heard mixed reviews on them. We will be there the first week of June.

I am trying to figure out the same thing! Happy early birthday! I was thinking a luau for that evening, but have heard mixed reviews on them. We will be there the first week of June.
Happy Birthday to you too! We will be there just after you, June 6-15, with the 8-15 at Aulani.

sgrap, what about scheduling a photo shoot with your family? I cannot imagine a more beautiful backdrop. =) And it can be a wonderful memory and keepsake for your birthday. Just thought of it after reading you like photography.

WOW-that is an awesome idea. I might just have to do that one myself!

Some of the things I'm doing for my 30th are:

1) Ordering a custom cake from Aulani bakery
2) Deluxe Seating @ Luau at Paradise Cove
3) Movie Tour @ Kualoa
4) Facial @ the Spa
5) Cabana Rental

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter