What wrist watches do you wear?

Nursemanit

DIS Veteran
Getting ready for my trip, looking at my watch boxes as this is my last big choice in packing.

I use a "puck" holder that can slip on the watch band or in my pocket so I can use my magicband. If only they made a magic band that had a clock....

Old favorite Magic Band on right hand. Could care less about the new techie version. Nope for me.
iWatch on left hand.
Same here - I have a couple of the 2nd Generation (I think - circa 2017 & 2019) MagicBands. I alternate colors on my right wrist. iWatch on my left wrist.

Apple Watch by proxy 😉, MB on left wrist.

DH has the Apple Watch and is the planner/scheduler anyway. He sets an alarm for when we need to head for an ADR or whatever else must be done at a specific time.

I got out of the watch-wearing habit when not going much of anywhere at the start of the pandemic. Realized my iPhone is as good a way to keep me on time for appointments. I don't have to wear it or replace its batteries. Works for me.

I recently gave up wearing my Apple Watch, it’s become so distracting and stressful. Dug out my Mickey Mouse Citizen Ecodrive and I’m rocking that now.

Apple Watch on my left wrist with MB puck slider on it. I think the puck is 1-2 years old.

DH has his Apple Watch set up with his ticket but also wears a MB+ on the opposite wrist as well as a MB puck in a World keeper on a lanyard around his neck! He uses them for different things — for instance, he can easily detach the keeper from the lanyard when tapping to open the gate or into the resort parking lot.

PS neither of us has been impressed by the MB+. The need to keep it charged outweighs the cute messages you can sometimes get from the statues and the flashing lights at Fantasmic. I just like the decorated puck and wish the regular MBs had those!

Last edited:
Apple IWatch. I buy older refurbed ones cheap wear them till they break. Only on my second one so far. I also where a MB when on the other arm when I am at the parks. Never tried using the IWatch for MB purposes. I have used my IPhone to get into rooms a number of times.

I use a "puck" holder that can slip on the watch band or in my pocket so I can use my magicband. If only they made a magic band that had a clock....
They used to make watches that slid onto MBs — I have one from before puck sliders came along.

G-Shock GBDH1000-1 with a MB Puck on the band. I ran with the MB+ puck last trip but it is unnecessarily large and didn't seem to add any functions I care about.

I wear a traditional wristwatch to tell time. Never had any interest in those tracker things or ones that connect to your cell phone since the screen on a regular phone is already small enough for me. Can't imagine how you would click on something as small as a tracker to view the various screens...........not for me.

I wear a MB when at Disney. Probably will keep using that even once the battery dies.

Magic band on right when at Disney, timex watch and Fitbit on left all time time E crept in the shower.

Getting ready for my trip, looking at my watch boxes as this is my last big choice in packing.

I prefer my apple watch on left wrist. Magic band on right wrist. Love the matching tan lines! JK

I like the apple watch for the ease of being able to pay at places with Apple Pay via my watch, when I don't want to use the magic band to pay.

Apple Watch on left, MB on the right. Apple Watch timer used to notify me when it's time to schedule the next Genie+ attraction.

Apple Watch and of course, a magic band on my other wrist…for opening the door, pool, etc. Plus i have speciality ones and wanted MB+ DVC band so there is that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter