What year do you belong in?

pugslee

Pug Lover<br><font color=red>Take my advice, hug a
You Belong in 1971

If you scored...

1950 - 1959: You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

1960 - 1969: You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.

1970 - 1979: Bold and brash, you take life by the horns. Whether you're partying or protesting, you give it your all!

1980 - 1989: Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.

1990 - 1999: With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

What Year Do You Belong In?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatyeardoyoubelonginquiz/

You Belong in 1970

1970 - 1979: Bold and brash, you take life by the horns. Whether you're partying or protesting, you give it your all!

pugslee said:
You Belong in 1971

]
same.

I break the mold :lmao:

You Belong in 1963

1960 - 1969: You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too. <---------?

I belong in 1980.

1980 - 1989: Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter