What's going on in the background while you are on here?

It's raining outside, the radio is on, and the cats are waiting for their dinner

Right this minute, Bowie, Jeff Beck and Mick Ronson are entertaining me and probably the neighbors too 🙂 Definitely P/T sounds:

In…4 minutes the jazz musician who lives upstairs will begin practicing and out of respect I’ll turn the boys off and listen to her for a bit.

I’m riding passenger on the way home from work. So background is other cars and scenery.

watching TV, right now Hot Bench.
Going to get started on dinner soon

watching TV, right now Hot Bench.
Going to get started on dinner soon
LOL. Watching Hot Bench now too. And my wife is in the kitchen making dinner. Has been at it for 2 hours, because what I thought was going to be a dinner of omelets is now a quiche at required making a crust and lots of ingredient preps.

Youtube disney videos lol Kitties playing. Husband playing video games on his computer beside me.
Dishwasher going.
Kids are in their rooms.

Just finished watching an episode of Only Murders in the Building. My dog is curled up on my legs.

TV usually. Various sitcom reruns depending on time of day. Friends, Big Bang Theory, Mike and Molly, Raymond etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter