• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What's Happened?

Hey, if I can find the time to post from Russia...then the rest of y'all have NO EXCUSES! Get posting!

Or, it could just be that I can't sleep, have no coat cause our luggage got lost, and it's snowing and blowing and 12 degrees, and it's 8:00am and still pitch dark outside...SO, I got nothing better to do! :lmao:

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and joyeous New Year with the new addition to the family.

Safe travels.

:)

Went to church yesterday morning. (by the way, I really think they ought to have cup holders in church...I think they'd get a much better turn out if you could bring along your morning coffee.) I wonder how that will go over if I put that one in the suggestion box?::laughing:)...then we managed to pick up a tree and get it in the house. Lights are on, but I'm still in the process of hanging ornaments.
Christmas shopping today. :santa: Had to work a couple of days last week, and take mom shopping to. My cousin Jeff who had been in a coma for 6 mos. Well, he had a bad fall and wound up back in the hospital for a few days.
I'm running out of time...and steam.:headache:
Today, I'll be running like a maniac trying to finish up my shopping in the next two days. OR..until the money runs out, which ever comes first.:laughing: Unfortunately for Bob, I waited on his gifts. Uh..oh.:rolleyes2

It has been darn quiet today. I have been playing Christmas music at church today and Dave is in Russia. What is everyone else's excuse?

While reading a trip report on here (which TR it was is actually ironic, considering), my computer somehow managed to pop up with malware that shut my computer down. :headache:

DH is in the process of getting rid of it and all the viruses that came with it. For the moment, I'm on DH's desktop loaded with Ubuntu. A desktop just isn't as handy as a laptop.

You're right YG a desktop isn't as convenient, but it's def more reliable. Our wireless connection has been getting on my nerves lately. :-( Looks like another phone call is in order.

DAVE! Hope all is going well. Best wishes and many prayers for ya!

Went to church yesterday morning. (by the way, I really think they ought to have cup holders in church...I think they'd get a much better turn out if you could bring along your morning coffee.) I wonder how that will go over if I put that one in the suggestion box?::laughing:)...then we managed to pick up a tree and get it in the house. Lights are on, but I'm still in the process of hanging ornaments.
Christmas shopping today. :santa: Had to work a couple of days last week, and take mom shopping to. My cousin Jeff who had been in a coma for 6 mos. Well, he had a bad fall and wound up back in the hospital for a few days.
I'm running out of time...and steam.:headache:
Today, I'll be running like a maniac trying to finish up my shopping in the next two days. OR..until the money runs out, which ever comes first.:laughing: Unfortunately for Bob, I waited on his gifts. Uh..oh.:rolleyes2

No cupholders in our church, but a least you can bring in your coffee. The coffee bar in the narthex is the busiest spot in the building before and in between services. :cool2:

Hi everyone! Just reread this whole thread.......it's clear to me now how much I miss the Dis and all the fiends on it.
I miss chats at John's, too. I occasionally log in and stay logged in hoping someone else will do the same, but alas, I'm usually the only one there. (or maybe y'all just don't want to chat with me and once you see me there you log out real quick?)

Anyway, I'm glad this thread was resurrected.....I Miss You's :upsidedow

let me just add.......
my dog is lying next to me sound asleep and had a rather large ohana moment so I risked my LIFE to stay in the same room with him to tell you how much I miss you's

(gasp) How's that for fiendship? (cough gasp cough, good God, I think I'm seeing a light. I'm outta here, there's no breathable air left)

I do not know how I will be able to keep a straight face,

the next time we eat at the OHANA restaurant. :lmao:

Attention everyone! There has been a …..spill…uh….release. Please exit

The Ohana restaurant quietly and orderly, Thank you. :lmao:

Maybe they would even give us our own number!!!! (a la Monster's Inc.)

"We've got a 5217 at table 7"

and then a bunch of people with masks come running over spraying air freshener out of fire extinguishers.

What......it could happen. :upsidedow

Maybe they would even give us our own number!!!! (a la Monster's Inc.)

"We've got a 5217 at table 7"

and then a bunch of people with masks come running over spraying air freshener out of fire extinguishers.

What......it could happen. :upsidedow

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Daddydon is still around...I just look...laugh and cry...I miss the high jinks of the old crowd but i know they all move on to other things other than the dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter