• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What's Happened?

I dont know if im concidered a regular but im around somewhat. When I get time im here. I didnt see this thread though my bad lol

Actually....I've been 3 times. Once in January & twice in May. I have weekend in November. (I booked two weeks - but will only go one weekend and haven't decided which one - you know the drill.)

I'm trying to get the 2nd or 3rd weekend in January. No luck so far - but we all know how that goes! ;)

Now that the DH once again has a steady income, we may possibly get back to our one weekend a month routine. We were sidelined for about 2 years due to the stinky economy. We had to settle for just going over for bike rides one day a week instead of actually staying at the Fort. But hey!! Who am I to complain?? At least I can drive over & visit the Fort without having to stay there. :rolleyes1

Hey, at least you are close. I had to cancel my visit today because of work. Lots of work to do today, but I am not complaining. Happy customers make Jen less stressed out. I don't get to see Lorna, Richie and Lisa+hubby, but hopefully I can meet up with Lisa+hubby soon.

Hey, at least you are close. I had to cancel my visit today because of work. Lots of work to do today, but I am not complaining. Happy customers make Jen less stressed out. I don't get to see Lorna, Richie and Lisa+hubby, but hopefully I can meet up with Lisa+hubby soon.
You were missed. Stopped in and spent some time with Lorna and Richie tonite. LilLisa+hubby were there. Auburn 35, S.Car 27 right now.

I watched the game and missed more heartbeats. I would have been one tired puppy this morning had I been there yesterday!

Yes Jen you were missed. But we had a great night with Liza and Bruce, Magicbus and his great wife. Also got to meet Olivia. Was so nice to put more faces to names. Liza can't wait another 20 years to come down.

We really missed seeing you. That would have been the icing on the cake.

You were missed. Stopped in and spent some time with Lorna and Richie tonite. LilLisa+hubby were there. Auburn 35, S.Car 27 right now.

I'm so glad that we got to meet you this time! I would have felt terrible if you came out and we missed you again.

Yes Jen you were missed. But we had a great night with Liza and Bruce, Magicbus and his great wife. Also got to meet Olivia. Was so nice to put more faces to names. Liza can't wait another 20 years to come down.

We had a great time too. We really enjoyed sitting around and shooting the breeze with y'all. I will make sure it is not another 20 years!

I did text Lorna and sent pictures to prove I was working. She told me that she has actually learned how to open the pictures finally.:rotfl2:

I dunno. I have a hard enough time keeping track of where I am let alone anybody else.

Hey, if I can find the time to post from Russia...then the rest of y'all have NO EXCUSES! Get posting!

Or, it could just be that I can't sleep, have no coat cause our luggage got lost, and it's snowing and blowing and 12 degrees, and it's 8:00am and still pitch dark outside...SO, I got nothing better to do! :lmao:

I was wondering where everybody was too.
OK I been here most of the day and didn't post anything.:surfweb:
Kathy's pukin' today and Ty was here the other night and he was pukin'.:sick:

I am sure that I will be pukin' just as I am ready to head south next week.:mad:

I've been miserable all week with a sinus infection that I am just getting over.

Ain't ya glad you asked?:laughing:

I am sure that I will be pukin' just as I am ready to head south next week.:mad:

I've been miserable all week with a sinus infection that I am just getting over.

get over it now...you and cj have some serious fishin to do...;)

cj has been throwing up all weekend too...he still managed to get through the Christmas program at church this morning...he has been a trooper

Hey, if I can find the time to post from Russia...then the rest of y'all have NO EXCUSES! Get posting!

Or, it could just be that I can't sleep, have no coat cause our luggage got lost, and it's snowing and blowing and 12 degrees, and it's 8:00am and still pitch dark outside...SO, I got nothing better to do! :lmao:

С Рождеством "Merry Christmas" Dave and Christy. Be safe and

have a prosperous journey. May the Lord richly bless your family.

Looking forward to good news. :surfweb: :thumbsup2

Well at least you can rule out the golf cart as the culprit being that it won't move fast enough to make a mouse sick and the fact it's sitting in Richies garage. :lmao:

I was in the Ocala Nat'l Forest riding 4 wheelers all day. Was supposed to go Saturday when it was sunny and 65 but no we like overcast and 35. :scared1: Still fun but we froze.

Prayers your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter