What's more American than Disney?!We Brave the 4th of July! TR LINK pg. 55!!!!!!!

Ugh, I'm sorry you're so frustrated with your assignment when you should be concentrating on getting ready for Disney! :rotfl:

I started your honeymoon TR, I'm about 10 pages in so far, and i LOVE your wedding pictures! Your dress is so beautiful! And the tables were so amazing, what a great idea to theme it around Wishes! :cool1: Your cake was absolutely beautiful too, I love the stars, soooo pretty! :)

Oh and I finished your PTR finally-I LOVE those tie dyed shirts you had made! So cute!!! :woohoo:

Okay...here's what I came up with very quickly! But I think something along these lines would be okay?

Measurements were performed using height rather then circumference since there was no tape measurers available. It would be very simple to obtain the height measurement using a ruler. But before using the ruler, an informal measurement could be obtained by using a hand as a nonstandard unit. By holding the mug in hand a good estimate could be figured by placing the thumb along the bottom and the rest of the hand pointing to the top of the mug. The hand used gave an estimate of 4 inches. “Estimation provides intrinsic motivation to measurement activities,” (Van de Walle, Karp & Bay-Williams, 2010, p. 373). This guess was then checked using a ruler to measure the height. The mug was determined to be exactly 4 5/8 inches from bottom to top.

Oooh I like that! I won't steal it, of course...but if I do have to change it, I'm guessing it would have to be done like that. It doesn't sound bad but really I think it makes more sense to do it my way! Haha!

Ugh, I'm sorry you're so frustrated with your assignment when you should be concentrating on getting ready for Disney! :rotfl:

I started your honeymoon TR, I'm about 10 pages in so far, and i LOVE your wedding pictures! Your dress is so beautiful! And the tables were so amazing, what a great idea to theme it around Wishes! :cool1: Your cake was absolutely beautiful too, I love the stars, soooo pretty! :)

Oh and I finished your PTR finally-I LOVE those tie dyed shirts you had made! So cute!!! :woohoo:

Oh I'm SO glad you are enjoying the TRs!!! Thanks for the support about the stupid assignment! :)

Nikki, I was totally ready to tackle the revision for you, but dolphinjuls did a nice job while I was away from my computer at the store.

Speaking of which, after going to the local warehouse store and buying water, snacks and a cooler, I am utterly stressed about packing for our road trip!

Positive to this is my stress is just silly, and yours is nearly over!:rotfl:

:lmao:Dolfinjuls beat me to it--and did well! I was going to take a stab at that paragraph for you, too! It's good to have fellow teachers around sometimes!:lmao:

Are you bringing your laptop? I haven't decided if I'll feel like it to do daily trip updates.

Haha...use whatever you want. I can just delete that post and it will never be found on cyberspace! I just typed that up very quickly while I was at work, so I'm sure you can improve it! And I agree, your way was better!

Nikki!!!! I am at the beach right now, but wanted to make sure I said bye before you leave!!! Have a great time...can't wait to read about it :hug:

Nikki, I was totally ready to tackle the revision for you, but dolphinjuls did a nice job while I was away from my computer at the store.

Speaking of which, after going to the local warehouse store and buying water, snacks and a cooler, I am utterly stressed about packing for our road trip!

Positive to this is my stress is just silly, and yours is nearly over!:rotfl:

Hahaha, wellt hanks anyway! Road trip! We always had plenty of pringles, licorice and gatorade!

:lmao:Dolfinjuls beat me to it--and did well! I was going to take a stab at that paragraph for you, too! It's good to have fellow teachers around sometimes!:lmao:

Are you bringing your laptop? I haven't decided if I'll feel like it to do daily trip updates.

Thanks anway! Yes, quite well, I thought. I am bringing my laptop so that I can submit this work when it is due. Of course, I might just pop on here and post an update or two! ;)

Haha...use whatever you want. I can just delete that post and it will never be found on cyberspace! I just typed that up very quickly while I was at work, so I'm sure you can improve it! And I agree, your way was better!

I used yours as a guide by rewrote it in my own words. I was really mad at first but you (and the others) were very inspiring and helpful so THANK YOU! I rewrote the 3 paragraphs in the body of the paper so they don't use first person at all. It sounds way better the original way but if that's how she wants it....

Nikki!!!! I am at the beach right now, but wanted to make sure I said bye before you leave!!! Have a great time...can't wait to read about it :hug:

Thanks! In 24 hours from this moment I should be boarding the plane! :thumbsup2

Plane tickets are printed and the taxi is coming to pick us up in just over 19 hours!!

So I MUST finish the pictures from our first trip in 2006!

On Day 7 we went to....

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Hidden Mickey ears!!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The line for the bus back to POR after Fanstasmic!

We just sat on the bench and waiting for a few buses to come and go before even bothering to get up and stand in line....
ry%3D400

On our last day we went to the MK.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We ate lunch at Pirate and Perico and it was delish!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Sneaky Mr. Toad vehicle!! We checked again last summer and it's not there anymore. :confused:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I don't know how I managed to look so happy in this picture because boarding the ME bus back to the airport really is one of the saddest things to do.
ry%3D400

BUT 23 hours from now, I will be boarding the happy ME bus on my way to POR!!!

Hope you enjoyed the condensed version of the last 2 days of my 2006 trip!

Really enjoyed your condensed version!:thumbsup2 Time sure does get away from us huh!?!:eek: Have the best time next week! Can't wait to hear all about it.popcorn:: I am so jealous that I am almost crying!:confused: Makes me look even more forward to our trip to POR next year!:yay:

Kelly

I definitely loved the condensed version of your trip. :laughing: Thanks for posting it!!

I just want to say that I hope you have a MAGICAL vacation!!! :wizard:

And I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home.

Really enjoyed your condensed version!:thumbsup2 Time sure does get away from us huh!?!:eek: Have the best time next week! Can't wait to hear all about it.popcorn:: I am so jealous that I am almost crying!:confused: Makes me look even more forward to our trip to POR next year!:yay:

Kelly

I totally know the feeling! I often cry just thinking that someone right at this moment is in disney world!

Happy DISNEY EVE!! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

Hope your assignment is going/went okay :surfweb:

Emma princess: x

Thanks Emma! Assignment has been fixed and I don't care anymore! I'm submitting it right now and she can deal with it!

I definitely loved the condensed version of your trip. :laughing: Thanks for posting it!!

I just want to say that I hope you have a MAGICAL vacation!!! :wizard:

And I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home.

Thanks Kara!

Ok, this is probably totally OT with whatever was recently posted on this thread, but I just read your October TR and I was so late to the party that it wouldn't let me post there, so I'm posting here because this is GOOD! Looks like some Disney CMs beat you to the punch on your new singing career :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvLg5DRBrU

Ok, this is probably totally OT with whatever was recently posted on this thread, but I just read your October TR and I was so late to the party that it wouldn't let me post there, so I'm posting here because this is GOOD! Looks like some Disney CMs beat you to the punch on your new singing career :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvLg5DRBrU

Ya know, that's actually not funny at all. I was devastated when I saw that for the first time. Really, really upset! I posted that on my TR WAAAAY before those CMs did it. I know they didn't "steal it from me" but I just felt like it was my idea and it was just so upsetting! I guess it was fitting enough that I couldn't have been the only one to think it....

Anyway, it's funny you should mention it because after I saw that video, I kind of abandoned my song and I just remember a little while ago. I locked myself in my bedroom and recorded my version!! It's not great and my singing leaves something to be desired but I'm determined to make a "Single Riders" video on this trip! :thumbsup2

Anyway, it's funny you should mention it because after I saw that video, I kind of abandoned my song and I just remember a little while ago. I locked myself in my bedroom and recorded my version!! It's not great and my singing leaves something to be desired but I'm determined to make a "Single Riders" video on this trip! :thumbsup2

YIPPIE!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it :) :) Have a great trip!

Ya know, that's actually not funny at all. I was devastated when I saw that for the first time. Really, really upset! I posted that on my TR WAAAAY before those CMs did it. I know they didn't "steal it from me" but I just felt like it was my idea and it was just so upsetting! I guess it was fitting enough that I couldn't have been the only one to think it....

your's will be sooo much better Nikki, I just know it!! :goodvibes

so... "you've just finished your assignment.. what are you going to do now?"

(you) "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!" :woohoo:

(that's supposed to be like the famouse WDW adverts, hehe!!

are you packing yet?!

x

your's will be sooo much better Nikki, I just know it!! :goodvibes

so... "you've just finished your assignment.. what are you going to do now?"

(you) "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!" :woohoo:

(that's supposed to be like the famouse WDW adverts, hehe!!

are you packing yet?!

x

Hahah I love it!

Not packing...PACKED! :thumbsup2

The only things left to pack are my hair brush, which I will need in the morning, and my computer and charger, the cell phone charger...and I think that's it! And I have to transfer my wallet into a smaller wallet that will fit nicely in my Hipster! :thumbsup2

I'm glad you got the paper done! I hope you have an amazing trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter