What's On Your Mind- Yankees Dominate the Game loltxtit<333

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize, I'm really behind (as usual), but what's this case everyone's talking about?:confused3

The verdict came out for the Casey Anthony trial. She was found not guilty of abusing or killing her daughter, but they found her guilty on I believe four counts of providing false information to the court.

I'd buy this
tumblr_lnvj6eM8E41qij03v.jpg

because I like most of the films on there and I love '80s films but the grammar fail stops me buying it. It'd annoy me that much. Seriously.

I apologize, I'm really behind (as usual), but what's this case everyone's talking about?:confused3
The Casey Anthony trial. She killed her 2 year old daughter and she was found not guilty so she's going to walk away.

I'm not emotionally fired up over this.

My brother just pointed out we have a justice system rather than a vengeance system.

I just see the fault in the logic of an honest drowning incident and hiding the body afterward.

Unless it's "80's" because they're talking about films that belong to the '80s, but it makes more sense saying "80s" because they're from the '80s like a category of films, if that makes sense..

we're getting fish and chips for dinner

WHAT SAYS WELCOME BACK TO ENGLAND MORE THAN A MCDONALDS AND FISH AND CHIPS

tumblr_lkrav4tv1S1qaliojo1_500.gif

I'll just post gifs.

I LOVE THAT LINE! That was me almost everyday in my non honors classes in seventh and eighth grade! (they didn't offer honors classes in sixth grade at my middle school.) Well, I guess there was the five other people that were like me in the 35 students or more class.

and it just feel so good to have the stanleyyy cup, boston just jump jump jump jumpp, i'm from a city where, all we do is winnnnn

Just why is a high school diploma the equivalent to 5 GCSEs at C level? That seems w-a-a-a-y too low to me.

I can't say I know what it's like to lose a child but it doesn't seem like it would be as emotionally and mentally straining as it would be to lose a child and then undergo years of investigations, interrogations, and court cases with the whole world pointing their finger at you declaring "child murderer!"

I'm sorry, but the more flaws I find in this drowning story, the more angry I become at human stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter