What's the last thing you bought online?

Frye Grey Leather Hobo from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.

I will see if I like to enough to keep it?

Bed Head a wave we go waver. Which is awesome for making my hair wavy. I buy almost everything online though so it was hard to remember.

Yesterday I bought a Hawaiian photo album for my sister in law. My sister and I are making her a photo album of pictures from the Hawaiian Themed bridal shower we just threw for her Saturday

A collapsible water bottle, I have dreams of saving money at Disney by using my collapsible refillable water bottle, instead of constantly buying bottles of water, we will see.

$1.99 book for my Kindle. I always watch for sales. Before that eclipse glasses and/or cat food.

Some dresses from a Chinese wholesaler and a bunch of Liz Claiborne shoes from JC Penney, which we don't have here in Canada. Love :lovestruc the shoes and they were delivered in lighting-speed (6 days from order). The dresses I ordered over a month ago and according to the tracker they haven't even shipped yet. :mad: I'm choked - I've purchased from this outlet before and always had very satisfactory results.

I never have and have no plans too. Wife has clothes and VS stuff show up a few times per week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter