What's the most relaxing resort?

I think that for an "away from it all" feeling .. truly away .. AKL is probably the best. It's location is a bit remote, and you just get so drawn in by the gorgeous atmosphere! Other than that, the GF is always a retreat for me too!

Have stayed at WL and GF and both are very relaxing in different ways. We loved the little reading spots throughout the WL and would often take advantage of them during the evenings. The WL didn't seem as busy to me.

We also loved listening to the waves lap onto the shore at the GF from our room in Boca Chica.

I haven't stayed there in ages, but the campground was very relaxing and a great place to walk around. I stayed there when it was the old homes, and must admit, the new cabins look much nicer.

I stayed at the Board Walk Inn and found it to have a very relaxing, very laid back feeling. It was a great place to escape. Also, we were lucky enough to get a free upgrade to a room with a view of the quiet pool. It was such a neat view if you want a relaxing atmosphere. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter