What's the secret to getting onto the DVC website?

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
I've tried in the past, and now am trying again.. but it's impossible to get logged on. I keep getting the registration page over and over, even though I am using the correct ID and pin.
It's like it refuses to recongize me as a returning guest and won't let me in with just my username and password, but refuses to let me register!!!
I'm making sure I'm case sensitive on the pin. Any sugesstions that don't involve a hammer?

It is not case sensitive
Most times that I have had a problem I used the wrong Username or password.
there could be a setting on your computer also
Try going into tools then internet options. under general tab delete cookies and delete files --in the security and advanced tabs press the button that says restore defaults and than apply... This may vary a little depending on your version.
If this fails.
Try a sledge hammer faster and more destructive....

Check your security settings and make sure you can accept cookies from go.com

I just logged on twice. The web site is working. I use Internet Explorer. Do you have a different web browser, by chance.

I have interenet explorer...I called MS to verify my username. I'll try deleting the cookies and resetting to see if it helps. Thanks all...

Try just typing in the first part of your email, but don't include the "@wherever.com". It took me a few phone calls to log on too, but that is what did it.

Same thing happened to me last week. I tried deleting cookies but it still wouldn't let me log in. Funny thing, I changed to my DH's email address and then I got in. He isn't even registered at the member site so I found it odd that changing the email page I was on worked for me. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter