What's your favorite NFL team?

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Patriotslogo.jpg

Dallas Cowboys! :D

though my home team is the Lions, they aren't my favorite simply because they stink :)

WOOOO Cowboys!

Dallas-Cowboys.gif
Dallas-Cowboys.jpg
Dallas-Cowboys.gif

Mine are the Dolphins mostly because they have a lot of fame to their name even if they aren't that great. And they are the perfect season spoilers of the Bears.

I might be 1 of the few people who is living in Texas that won't be rooting for the Cowboys or Texans EVER. Sorry guys, but I gotta stick with my hometown boys.

04JacksonvilleJaguarsHelmet.jpg

Wpw...there are alot of PACKERS FAN on here! My son (who is stationed in Iraq is a die hard PACKER FAN!!

But me I a die hard CHARGERS FAN .. all the way

GO CHARGERS

Hmmm...I wonder which team I root for!!! ;)

For those of you that are still UNSURE, please join me in the Pirates Lobby where I'll gladly sing Fly Eagles Fly for you!

I can't believe we lost to the stinkin' Packers! We were soooo suppose to win that game!

:rolleyes2

I hope it's okay I bump up this thread, just want to see some more people's teams!

Hmmm...I wonder which team I root for!!! ;)

For those of you that are still UNSURE, please join me in the Pirates Lobby where I'll gladly sing Fly Eagles Fly for you!

I can't believe we lost to the stinkin' Packers! We were soooo suppose to win that game!

:rolleyes2

:p 4-0 baby

Well...obviously since my last post, we uh...haven't done...what's the word I'm looking for????

Oh yeah, well!!!

ARG...some years are better than others, but I'll always stick by my boys! This girl does NOT jump on bandwagons! I expected our loss last weekend with so many of our starters out. CRAZY!!!

I'm smelling a collapse on the part of the Cowboys though & a rise from my beloved team!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter