What's your favorite Pixar Movie?

:lovestruc Finding Nemo! :fish:

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food." ~Bruce

"You, Mini-Man, takin' on the jellies. You've got serious thrill issues, dude. Awesome." ~Crush

Dory: Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?
Marlin: No I don't wanna know.
Dory: [singing] Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.

"Find a happy place! Find a happy place! Find a happy place!" ~Peach

Mine has to be The Incredibles! I love the part when the kids are fighting at the table and the mom is trying to separate them with stretch arms.

"Hey no force fields in the house!":thumbsup2

1. Ratatouille
2. The Incredibles
3. Wall-E
4. Up
5. Toy Story 2
6. Toy Story 3
7. Monsters Inc.
8. Finding Nemo
9. Toy Story

And then there's A Bug's Life and Cars. Seen them both, but I don't personally care for them.

First of all there is no wrong answer. All are excellent to very good movies ranging from an A+ to B+. But my list is as follows:

1. The Incredibles
2. Finding Nemo
3. Toy Story
4. Toy Story 3
5. Wall-E
6. UP
7. Toy Story 2
8. Ratatouille
9. A Bug's Life
10. Monsters Inc
11. Cars

wow its tough when I think of all the great movies, I'd have to go with Incredibles, Wall-E or Ratatouille

All so Good. Answering the question is bringing back wonderful memories

Monsters, Inc.
Bugs lLife
Toy Story

Love them all....

Good question and not easy to answer.....

Hmmmm....at the moment:

Monster Inc.

:wizard:

Thorsten

P.S.
Not to forget the Pixars short movies :worship:

If you had asked me before yesterday I would have said Up, hands down, but I just finished watching Toy Story 3 for the 3rd time (well, this time was only the last half) and it is a very close call., maybe a tie.

1. Up
2. Toy story 3
3. Nemo
4. Toy story 1 and 2
5. Monsters Inc
6. Cars

Those are the only ones I have seen...

It's SO close between Monsters Inc, Up and Toy Story 3...

I absolutely loved watching "Up" but I don't think that I'd pay to see it in the cinema like I did with Toy Story 3 and Monsters Inc is quite old but always fun to watch. I think Up has the best storyline but I've always LOVED the Toy Story's :) :cheer2:

I'm a huge fan of Up. I think it's heartwarming and adorable! That being said, Toy Story 3 had me in tears and Monster's Inc. is charming. When I was younger, I loved A Bug's Life.

I really like all Pixar movies. I'm not partial to Cars or Wall-E, but I still appreciate that they are good movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter