When are you visiting WDW

When are you visiting WDW??

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thats when I go @_@ Goofer is usually there too :)

I want to meet some DIS'ers but i probably wont.
Im going for the first time in late august early septmber

We're planning on going within that four week time, from the last two weeks of August to the first two weeks of September, some time in the next couple of years. :)

How bad are the crowds? I've heard conflicting reports about people getting walk ons on minor rides, and 20 minutes on major ones, and people saying it's normal, but hot and rainy.

i voted august i've been going there for Free Dining Plan and thats when everyone in New York goes cause everyone else is in school :rotfl2: :beach:

We're planning on going within that four week time, from the last two weeks of August to the first two weeks of September, some time in the next couple of years. :)

How bad are the crowds? I've heard conflicting reports about people getting walk ons on minor rides, and 20 minutes on major ones, and people saying it's normal, but hot and rainy.

each week gets better than the last. It is hot and not rainy typically much. I mean it might rain every day but only for 15 minutes usually :)

that first week will be the busiest.

i voted august i've been going there for Free Dining Plan and thats when everyone in New York goes cause everyone else is in school :rotfl2: :beach:
woot, thats why we go then too :) not from NY tho,MA is not all back yet either :)

Where is the Key and Medallion,I don't remember those in the shop.

The medallion.
IMG_2451.jpg

Close-up.
Medallion.jpg

The key.
IMG_2452.jpg

Close-up.
Key.jpg

These props from the movies are up high above the merchandise shelves. I tried looking for it myself but it was difficult (even knowing that the medallion was on a red vase). I asked a CM and she directed me to another CM who was in total pirate character. He brought me to see both props. That's the best thing to do, just ask them!

Test Track has the single rider line. USE IT. Even the FP line is long. I was able to ride TT 5 times (and it was shut down for some time because of rain).

We must have been in Epcot on the same day. Even during EMH, the line for Test Track was out the door (stupid ride malfunctions).

We must have been in Epcot on the same day. Even during EMH, the line for Test Track was out the door (stupid ride malfunctions).

Cool! When were you there? I was there on Thursday, 2/21. The ride had to shut down for some time because of the rain. If it weren't for the single rider line, I would have only been able to ride it twice at most.

I'm with Aeryn! Where is the choice of "pretty much every week" :rotfl2: We're always happy to see any of you whenever you show up.:grouphug:

Cool! When were you there? I was there on Thursday, 2/21. The ride had to shut down for some time because of the rain. If it weren't for the single rider line, I would have only been able to ride it twice at most.

I was there Friday. The line for Test Track was out the door.

January 2010

Yes that is when we will be there!

See you then!

how about the third week of september 2008? Lgmh ( bridge my dd) and i will be there then. It would be so wonderful for the both of us if we could meet some vmk/disers : )

Uhhhh...How about not any time soon?

Unfortunately, I'm too far away and too poor to get to any park. :sad: :sad:

Well Aengus, maybe I can get my cousin to switch the dates, so you don't break all the rides while I'm there. :lmao:

i'm there May 24-29, [ 76 more days ]

anyone know if there are any vmk kiosk in tomorrow land ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter