When does Royal Pacific open?

BC

DIS Veteran
I keep reading that the Royal Pacific opens in "Summer 2002". When exactly in the summer will it be? I know the introductory rates are lower, but even after that, it appears the rates are lower than the other on site properties. Anyone know why?

I just made a reservation yesterday for June 19-24 for $99.00 night with the entertainment card. Good luck!!:)

I think they told me July. I have resvervations in October for $109.00 pool view w/ the entertainment rate. The standard room view was going for $ 99.00.

Just called and booked June 18th...opening day! Yiiikes! I am a bit nervous about it. Ressie clerk told me that there was a grand opening party this past Tues(26th) and that the resort may even open early. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

They are having a big hiring campain down here. 1000 openings for Royal Pacific April 5th- 12th I believe. A couple months training...June sounds right...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter