When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just renewed our APs in late March, so have to put them to good use. We will be back June 18 - 24. Staying at Staycity.

We will be making our first trip to DLP Oct 17-24! Staying at Hotel l'Elysee Val d'Europe. Going with my wife and a good friend. My wife and I are Americans living in western Germany (Saarbrücken), and our friend from Baltimore is meeting us there.

Going Nov 30th - Dec 3rd.
First time since 2019 and absolutely can't wait.
Been going since 2004 and a member here since 2005 but still a Mouseketeer !!!

DS (28) and I will be staying at the Sequoia Lodge Sept. 26-28 and are doing this as part of an eleven night Paris, Disneyland Paris, and Belfast European trip. We're from St. Louis, MO USA. Taking DS on his dream trip to Europe to hit three places he has always wanted to go to there that he didn't get to hit on his college study abroad in Florence. Significant others are not going on this one. DH is skipping this (was going to go -- originally planned for 2020 and canceled due to Covid, but DH is not interested now - not into doing as much travel, interested in nature/western US travel or shorter nearby city stays only), and DS is getting married next year too, so this is probably one of the last mother / son trips we'll do.

We are BOTH HUGE Disney fans. And both of our significant others just don't get our love of Disney and obsession with rope drop and being the first people in the parks if we can be lol. DS is a total joy to travel with, and we will have a blast.

Last edited:
We will be headed to DLP January 10-12, 2024 (in conjunction with a longer Paris trip) to celebrate my 45th birthday! The idea of champagne on Main Street while watching fireworks sounds amazing.

We will be headed to DLP November 22-24, 2023 during our Christmas Market trip through London/Vienna/Paris. This will be our first time.

Heading to DLP March 18th-22nd, 2024 - 1 night at Sequoia and 3 at Newport Bay - so excited!! I'm spending 3 weeks traveling and circling the world - starting out at Aulani, then Tokyo, Hong Kong, and ending my trip in Paris. First time at any of the international parks too!

Heading to DLP March 18th-22nd, 2024 - 1 night at Sequoia and 3 at Newport Bay - so excited!! I'm spending 3 weeks traveling and circling the world - starting out at Aulani, then Tokyo, Hong Kong, and ending my trip in Paris. First time at any of the international parks too!
Oh wow! Very impressive! I did the three Asian parks in about 2-2,5 weeks. One piece of advice for such a big trip, build in rest days and really use them. My least favourite part of the trip was Tokyo, mainly because it was the last part of our trip and I was just tired.

Always wanted to do a Disney around the world trip. My 'dream' is to go from Paris to Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Aulani, California, Orlando and then take the transatlantic cruise back home :D (Although the route in opposite direction would be better due to time zones).

Oh wow! Very impressive! I did the three Asian parks in about 2-2,5 weeks. One piece of advice for such a big trip, build in rest days and really use them. My least favourite part of the trip was Tokyo, mainly because it was the last part of our trip and I was just tired.

Always wanted to do a Disney around the world trip. My 'dream' is to go from Paris to Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Aulani, California, Orlando and then take the transatlantic cruise back home :D (Although the route in opposite direction would be better due to time zones).
Wow! Shanghai is definitely on my list, but figured my trip is already long enough that I’ll come back and do it later (among other reasons). That 2 week trip you took sounds like a blast.

And completely agree about the rest days. I have a few built in - I’m spending a week in Tokyo before Disney, which will hopefully be a bit more relaxing (mostly conferences for work) - then 3 nights at Disney - which will likely be the most jam-packed part of the trip. Then off to HKDL for 3 nights - the first day will likely just be a relax around the hotel and maybe catch fireworks in the park day, followed by 2-2.5 days of the park. I was only going to do 3 nights at DLP, but figured I’d add a 4th since after that 14hr flight from
HK to Paris, I’ll be exhausted and in need of a day to rest, giving me 3 days for the parks. I’m mostly excited for the HKDL portion - especially Frozen - we were at D23 when they announced it, and saw the mock-ups and stuff at WDI during an ABD tour.

Fortunately, other than Tokyo, I’m not planning to do much of the cities this trip other than an extra night out by Versailles - which will hopefully be leisurely and a relaxing end to the trip. So, 10 nights to fully devote to Disney parks - should be exciting!

Newport Bay Club Compas Club

October 2nd until October 07th 2023

Counting the days.....
I just booked my stay for next spring at the Compass Club! I'd love a report or just a summary of how you liked it!

On that note, we'll be staying at the Newport Bay Compass Club from May 7-10 2024. It will be the finale of our (myself, my husband, and my two boys who will be 8 and 10) two week trip to London and Paris!

Our family just booked DLP for Sept 2024. I work for a large hotel chain, so we were able to get comp rooms for our nights outside DLP, and with the money we saved on hotels, we decided to splurge and stay at the Disneyland Hotel in a deluxe room. Not only will it be our first time at DLP/Europe, but it's been my BF's dream to stay at the DLHP for years, and it's also the week of my birthday, so it's a very special trip for us! We're currently contemplating if it's worth the extra money to upgrade to Castle Club. We'll likely wait to hear the reviews when the hotel re-opens next year and then decide if it's worth it or not.

Last edited:
I just booked my stay for next spring at the Compass Club! I'd love a report or just a summary of how you liked it!

On that note, we'll be staying at the Newport Bay Compass Club from May 7-10 2024. It will be the finale of our (myself, my husband, and my two boys who will be 8 and 10) two week trip to London and Paris!
I will let you know. It will be the first time in NPB CC for us. We normaly stay at the SQL GFC so we all are excited about that.

Update: We switched over from the NPB CC to the SQL GFC because it was the same price but now including HBPlus.

So we will be back home at the SQL GFC on Monday.

:smickey:

Last edited:
We will be in Paris in February. Headed to DLP for one day trip, probably on Tuesday Feb 20. The last time we went was in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter