"When in France..." PTR

loladelorean

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! It's been a very busy summer, and suddenly it's less than a month until my next trip to DLP.
I'm calling it the "When in France..." trip because our family is going to Toulouse for my cousin's wedding. The first wedding in the family, so very exciting. And of course, I couldn't possibly be in France without stopping by DLP (never mind the fact its nowhere near Toulouse). So the DLP section of the trip is as low budget as possible, just for me, my sister and my cousin Janice who will celebrate her birthday while we're there.

The logistics
Sun 9th Sept - Megabus London-Paris (was only £5 each). Dinner and a quick bit of sight seeing in Paris in the evening, then get the train to Marne la Vallee. Staying at the Explorers Hotel (another bargain at £64)

Mon 10th Sept - Early start to head to DLP and check in to Cheyenne. Booked for Janice since Sami and I have APs now :D Dinner at Annette's

Tues 11th Sept - Dinner at Blue Lagoon

Wed 12th Sept - Janice's birthday and dinner at Cafe Mickey (where else?)

Thurs 13th Sept - Train booked from Marne la Vallee to Toulouse via Bordeaux.

Then we'll be in Toulouse for a week with the rest of the gang, and the main event of the wedding takes place on Saturday 15th.

Everything is all booked and planned, just need to get excited now and hope the next few weeks fly in!

I'm in!
Cant wait to hear all about it. What rides / shows are you most looking forward to?

Hi kizzy :) I'm looking forward to seeing Dreams again most of all. It's great - but very weird - to be going back so quickly, having just been there in June. My cousin hasnt been since she was a kid so we are looking forward to showing her all our favourite things.
Rides - its always BTM and ToT for me :)
Less than 3 weeks now!

Oh your there when we're there. We get there lunch time on wed the 12th. If I see you, I will give you a wave, and you will probably think, who is this strange woman pushing a buggy, and waving to me?? Lol

Not at all ill know it's you :) do say hi if you see us! I haven't bumped into disers on my last couple of trips but it's lovely when it does happen.
16 days to go now, and in typical hectic fashion I'll now be moving house the day after we get back. So I have an unbelievable amount to organise in that 16 days and I'm sure it will fly in!

A very exciting trip coming up! :)

Can't wait to hear more about it :)

Getting closer now!!!!! Are you excited yet?

It would indeed be very rude to visit France and not pay a visit to your second home! Especially with your APs! :thumbsup2

Come back & tell us all about it soon :goodvibes

How are plans coming along? Lists, lists and lots of lists. Also I see its your birthday so Happy Birthday! :bday:

Getting closer now!!!!! Are you excited yet?

It would indeed be very rude to visit France and not pay a visit to your second home! Especially with your APs! :thumbsup2

Come back & tell us all about it soon :goodvibes

I am VERY excited! Also, it's my birthday today so that's nearly as good as being in DLP....nah, it isn't, but it's nice than a normal Friday :banana:

You know there will be a full trip report on my return, but you need to wait for me to go to Toulouse for the wedding first, boo.

How are plans coming along? Lists, lists and lots of lists. Also I see its your birthday so Happy Birthday! :bday:

Everything's in hand - got my documents all printed out and arranged in a folder, and I'm all packed except essentials that i'll need in between.
Might seem excessively organised, but this weekend is a write off with birthday fun, and I'm away at a conference wed-fri next week, so it was actually necessary! Feels good to know I'm ready to go.

And thanks for the birthday wishes :wizard: I probably won't have much time to pop back on here before my trip, so I'll see you all at the other side with my TR

:bday: party:

Happy birthday from one Augustian to another :dance3:

Hope you have a great day with lots of Disney trips in the year ahead :goodvibes

Sounds like you will have a super holiday. Have a very merry unbirthday too!:wizard::):goodvibes

Happy Birthday:)
Got any plans ....you could visit one of Glasgow's many Blue Lagoons :rotfl2:. No seriously have a lovely birthday and I hope you really enjoy your trip and the wedding:):)
Wow you're so lucky going again so quickly, have you stayed in the Explorers before? I'll look forward to a trippie :thumbsup2

K

Sorry I missed you Lola! I hope that it all goes well and you have a great trip - you are a busy bunny!

Went to Toulouse with the school (french GCSE trip) many years ago - recall it being nice.

Look forward to hearing more when you get sorted after your move :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter