When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

We just did our first Royal Cruise on Symphony of the Seas in April and we enjoyed it so much, that we're booked for Adventure of the Seas for April 2024 - from that cruise we're planning on doing 8-10 days at WDW (our first time back since 2017) before heading back home.
I've really missed the WDW planning process and looking forward to pricing opening up at the end of this month so I can get things moving.

We just did our first Royal Cruise on Symphony of the Seas in April and we enjoyed it so much, that we're booked for Adventure of the Seas for April 2024 - from that cruise we're planning on doing 8-10 days at WDW (our first time back since 2017) before heading back home.
I've really missed the WDW planning process and looking forward to pricing opening up at the end of this month so I can get things moving.
We also did western Mediterranean on Symphony in April! It was my first cruise and was wonderful. Looking into options for the future… I’ll be at WDW next month then again in September and December so RC would probably be next spring.

Our upcoming cruise next year will be my first Caribbean cruise. We've only ever done the Mediterranean, I'm looking forward to the change.

We had booked a 7-night on Explorer from Ravenna to Barcelona in late October since my wife has a conference in Barca and the dates lined up very nicely. But Royal cancelled the trip and offered a replacement - a six night on Explorer from Athens ending in Barcelona. And so we're taking that now.

We had booked a 7-night on Explorer from Ravenna to Barcelona in late October since my wife has a conference in Barca and the dates lined up very nicely. But Royal cancelled the trip and offered a replacement - a six night on Explorer from Athens ending in Barcelona. And so we're taking that now.
We will be boarding the day you end in Barcelona. We are booked B4B on the Explorer sailing Nov 2 from Barcelona TA to Miami. Then the next 3 sailings around the Caribbean.

We disembark Harmony tomorrow, any questions let us know. (Here on the thread or private message)

Looking forward to our next sailing on Anthem this summer out of Southampton. Might have a few questions about that port as things get closer. There is some opportunity we might book something shorter in between but that doesn’t look as likely right now.

We disembark Harmony tomorrow, any questions let us know. (Here on the thread or private message)

Looking forward to our next sailing on Anthem this summer out of Southampton. Might have a few questions about that port as things get closer. There is some opportunity we might book something shorter in between but that doesn’t look as likely right now.
@ScooterScott44 , we went out of Southampton on our British Isles cruise on Regal Princess last year. It's pretty simple. We stayed near Waterloo station in London the night before and took the train (a little over an hour) to Southampton station, then a taxi over to the port.

We got off Mariner yesterday which already feels like an eternity ago! We had a pretty great time overall and spent a perfect day at coco cay with this beauty...

PXL_20240209_144340757.jpg
PXL_20240209_114606359.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter