When will Royal release Summer Europe cruises for 2017?

Ofinn

DCL Platinum
I think I read that they release earlier than DCL. DCL has been releasing their Summer cruises in March for the following year so I'm just wondering when I can expect RCI to release Summer 2017 European cruises. Thanks.

I've been wondering the same thing. We are hoping to take a 10 night Mediterranean cruise in June 2017. Also, once they are released when is the best time to book? Is it ASAP or one year before?

I'm looking for Northern Europe in August 2017. I don't have much experience booking but from what I've read booking early is best if you have a specific cabin preference. I'm not sure how much difference it makes on rates.

from past RCCL summer releases, around March 2016.

The same as DCL then. I read on cruise critic that Celebrity releases earlier than RCI. I think Celebrity may release sometime this Fall.

I booked my RCCL Baltic Cruise shortly after they released them and have continued to monitor the pricing... and it's never gone down :) (Note: We are going over July 4th so the cruise is apparently very popular and is sold out, the date may have had something to do with the pricing!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter