When will special offers be released for May?

Tinkmom

DIS Veteran
We are planning on going to DL the first week in May. All specials that I have seen for Disneyland end near the end of April. Does anyone have any idea when (hopefully not if!) there will be special offers released for May and later?

Thanks! :flower:

Sorry to say that there may not be specials as Summer is peak season and they don't need to offer deals to get people to come.

However, if you book through Walt Disney Travel, they are usually pretty good to adjust your package if a deal comes out after you book the package. Just ask them when you book the package. I've used them a few times and once they offered an extra day in the park and they made sure I got it (I did have to call), another time they were doing stay 3 nights get the 4th free and they adjusted this for me as well. If you work with a local travel agent, just tell them to book through Walt Disney Travel instead of the other companies.

Since there were discounts during spring break and Easter, I am hopeful that there will be discounts during May, also, since it is a less busy period.

It is so frustrating that we are going just a few days after the current offerings end. I want to finalize my plans NOW. :cool1:

In 2006, the Walt Disney Travel Co changed its penalties for changes to reservations. We booked thru AAA (which uses WDTC) and were charged a change fee when the price for our package went down with the Kids Free ticket with each Adult promo was announced. So, before you book with WDTC hoping for a later deal, make sure to read the fine print on the new change fees.

Best of luck -- Suzanne

SuzanneSLO said:
In 2006, the Walt Disney Travel Co changed its penalties for changes to reservations. We booked thru AAA (which uses WDTC) and were charged a change fee when the price for our package went down with the Kids Free ticket with each Adult promo was announced. So, before you book with WDTC hoping for a later deal, make sure to read the fine print on the new change fees.

Best of luck -- Suzanne

Oh yes there are big times fees and restrictions when booking through them.... I had a big problem with them just today. make sure to check and double check there rates and fees. I just checked my package details and relized I was being charged more money for park hopper tickets than it is to buy an annual pass..... had to argue and argue to change some things around... I got charged $25.00 but that was better than the $100.00 they were going to charge me as a penalty for changing my ressie.... and I only booked it just yesterday. Just make sure you know what you are getting into.
Oh and I did the math and by rebooking evrything myself not as a package I saved almost $150.00 and now hopefully I will be eligilable for an ap discount if one comes out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter