When worlds collide~the original flats meet in 4D!!

I'm beginning to get a little worried that it won't live up to all the hype! I guess I better get my crazy on!

Ah Winkers, when is your crazy ever off :confused3?

;) I love reading about you and your family no matter what happens crazy or not :hug:.

Welcome!!

where in the north west are you? I'm in the middle of no where washington.

I dont comment much, but I love reading about you and Jordan and friends, so I'm in for this report!!!:cool1:
You should post more often...it's alot more fun and it boosts my ego.

The other day my daughter was looking at the smilies and wondered when a person would use that 3-smilies dancing one. Now we know! :dance3:
that's funny! you never know what you'll learn on the dis.

Ah Winkers, when is your crazy ever off :confused3?

;) I love reading about you and your family no matter what happens crazy or not :hug:.

:rotfl2: I know, but I do attempt to be normal in pubic..:thumbsup2

I can't believe how soon your trip is!!

Welcome!!

where in the north west are you? I'm in the middle of no where washington.

I'm in the big city! Well not really, I'm in the NW burbs of Seattle...a rare native. Technically still a city zip code so UPS gets confused.

No where huh....wonder if I've been there...it's possible. There's a lot of nowheres not all that far from here.

I'm in the big city! Well not really, I'm in the NW burbs of Seattle...a rare native. Technically still a city zip code so UPS gets confused.

No where huh....wonder if I've been there...it's possible. There's a lot of nowheres not all that far from here.

Moses Lake....I swore I'd never live here for more than a year or 2....that was 15 years ago.

I miss mountains and green....it's just flat and brown here.

:rotfl2: I know, but I do attempt to be normal in pubic..:thumbsup2

I can't believe how soon your trip is!!

Yeah we try to be normal too, but with a hugely overweight woman and a skinny guy in a wheelchair we get looked at :rotfl2:a lot.

As for the trip being close..... I am officially in PANIC mode :scared1:.

Moses Lake....I swore I'd never live here for more than a year or 2....that was 15 years ago.

I miss mountains and green....it's just flat and brown here.

Sadly, I can affirm that is true having driven through there many a time. My poor sisters car broke down outside of there on the way to Couer D'Alene last summer. She tried to get them to tow it to Ellensburg but it was outside her mileage limit so Moses Lake it was.

As a result I had lunch at the DQ there in July on a surprise road trip. Since her car was out of commission she still had to get back to CDA to pick up my nephew from camp and a road trip to the 'Kan was born. It was as good a lunch stop as any.

Man it's not there!

And well, in the middle of no where.

You do have potholes, the gorge and the dunes nearby so that's something. It always amazes me how it's like being in a different country weather wise the minute you start to cross the mountains. We have a cabin (aka shack, on the river, outhouse and all) in North Bend and even the weather difference from that to home (Lake Forest Park) is a bit mind boggling at times.

A walk down memory lane with Flat Winkers

wdwfeb2008575.jpg

wdwfeb2008605.jpg

wdwfeb2008607.jpg

Well of course we do!!

The other day my daughter was looking at the smilies and wondered when a person would use that 3-smilies dancing one. Now we know! :dance3:

That one is our Ladies' Trip official logo for our Sept trip..... I love that one!!

:dance3:

LOVE Cherie playing Peek-a-Boo there!! That is you, right??

Yeah we try to be normal too, but with a hugely overweight woman and a skinny guy in a wheelchair we get looked at :rotfl2:a lot.

As for the trip being close..... I am officially in PANIC mode :scared1:.
you are not hugely overweight!! Do I need to come over there and give you a self esteem pep talk, young lady?

I love the frenzy of the last few days before a trip. I work best underpressure....that's my excuse for procrastinating.

You do have potholes, the gorge and the dunes nearby so that's something. It always amazes me how it's like being in a different country weather wise the minute you start to cross the mountains. We have a cabin (aka shack, on the river, outhouse and all) in North Bend and even the weather difference from that to home (Lake Forest Park) is a bit mind boggling at times.
potholes...yuck, you couldn't pay me to swim in that water
gorge....never actually been to a concert there, but we get all the drunks afterwards.]
dunes...it's just a bunch of sand

Whenever someone asks where I'm from and I say Washington, oh and then they always sady D.C.?, then I say no the state....and then they tell me how green and pretty it is there...then I have to say yes it is, except for about a 100 mile radius that is brown and ugly.

Hey, that was JORDAN!!! :lmao: You can ask Rosie. All I did was laugh a little......ok,maybe a lot. :confused3 :rotfl2: Sorry.
you laughed and witnessed, therefore you are culpable.;)

I admit it was me....

and we did laugh ALOT!
why does that not surprise me?
:rotfl:

A walk down memory lane with Flat Winkers

wdwfeb2008575.jpg

wdwfeb2008605.jpg

wdwfeb2008607.jpg
thank you for not posting the one with me next to a gorilla but or a toilet.

I loved the trip down memory lane!:eek::lmao::rotfl2:
:rotfl2:

LOVE Cherie playing Peek-a-Boo there!! That is you, right??
yep, that's my crazy eye!

We are going February 9th to the 16th... seem a loooong way away right now. :rolleyes:

you'll just be starting your vacation when i leave on the 10th.

potholes...yuck, you couldn't pay me to swim in that water
gorge....never actually been to a concert there, but we get all the drunks afterwards.]
dunes...it's just a bunch of sand

Whenever someone asks where I'm from and I say Washington, oh and then they always sady D.C.?, then I say no the state....and then they tell me how green and pretty it is there...then I have to say yes it is, except for about a 100 mile radius that is brown and ugly.

Well...I've never been to Potholes and am too old to go to the Gorge (never did either ) but I have had a lot of fun at those Dunes.

Of course, it was college. A bunch of sand was highly entertaining.

Do you get that awful wind there? Or are you past it.

Well...I've never been to Potholes and am too old to go to the Gorge (never did either ) but I have had a lot of fun at those Dunes.

Of course, it was college. A bunch of sand was highly entertaining.

Do you get that awful wind there? Or are you past it.

we get it occasionaly and it's a pain!

we get it occasionaly and it's a pain!

Well you don't get our soggy muddy days so that's a silver lining, right? You are actually closer to Spokane....do you go there much?

It's so funny, I had such a negative image of it based on no good reason other than people from Seattle pick on Spokane, and I had a good friend from there who picked on it herself. We spent the night there on our surprise road trip, my kids had SO much fun in the afternoon/evening we were there they think Spokane is a really cool town.

Go figure.

I think you need a Cheescake factory roadtrip for a DISmeet

:rolleyes1

I am here... Looking forward to all the pictures this trip will bring... :rolleyes1

Are you sure it's wise to leave the kids with MIL??? I mean, she did lose the dog... :confused3

Oh, wait, are the kids watching MIL?? That would make more sense...

I am here... Looking forward to all the pictures this trip will bring... :rolleyes1

Are you sure it's wise to leave the kids with MIL??? I mean, she did lose the dog... :confused3

Oh, wait, are the kids watching MIL?? That would make more sense...

I agree Kids watching MIL...:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter