Where are all my threads?

JJsmama

WDW addict
When I used to go to my user CP, there was a link that said "all threads participated in" or something. I cannot find that anywhere now. The tab for "watched" threads is blank for me. Help?

I think they'll be coming. The Search function currently doesn't work because all the millions of threads are indexing, which will take a couple of days.

I think they'll be coming. The Search function currently doesn't work because all the millions of threads are indexing, which will take a couple of days.
Ok thanks for letting me know. I am sure this was all a lot of hard work and I apologize in advance for all the complaints you will have to endure while we adjust. ;)

Click on your name above (top right) and choose 'Your Content'.

At least I think this is everything I've posted.

I hope you didn't somehow accidently do what I just did. I managed to find all of the threads in the new location
and then wiped them all out. I had tried to " manage threads " the way we used to be able to delete subscriptions in the past. I checked the box next to the ones I wanted to delete, and thinking these were the only ones I wanted to delete I took the next step when prompted to and now I am " following" none. Oh well, not a major life problem by a long shot.

I kept my avatar and my signature so I'm happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter