• South West - AZ,NM,OK,TX

• West - AK,HI,WA,MT,OR,ID,WY,CA,NV,UT,CO

• Canada

• Europe

• Caribbean

• All Others

• Not sure!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I live in "Mozarklahoma" - on the Mo/Ar border. It's in an area known as the midsouth. It's also in the Ozarks. And it's not far from Oklahoma. So I guess you could categorize us as midsouthern hillbilly southwesterners.

DisFlan

British - and proud to be so! I manage a couple of USA vacations a year - this year will be a record-breaking 4 when I arrive in Las Vegas next week - but I'm always very happy to arrive home to 'dear old Blighty'.

I'm from the North of England - close to the Lake District and also Carlisle, which experienced the worst ever floods known in the country at the beginning of the year - still nothing compared to the awful hurricanes you have over in the US though.

New York-I live 20 min. North of Manhattan in Blauvelt-Rockland county, but I grew up and I am from Breezy Point Queens. If you look at Long Island-Montauk is one END and Breezy Point is the other END!

A NEW YORKER through and through. (Manhattan, THE BRONX, and now Fishkill, New York) What a State. :cool1:

Ontario Canada. I made a point of looking at a map of DVC members with the literature thay have at the booths and there are only 1500 of us.

NY and NJ (not suprisingly) had the most members.

I am originally from Tamaqua, PA but have lived in Fredericksburg, VA since 1991. Fredericksburg is 1 hour south of Wash DC so I sort of in the SOuth, but really in the Mid Atlantic.

PB - trying to figure out how I decided what state goes to what region, but I am pretty sure I used an atlas or an old RCI directory!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter