Where are you?

gschmerl....had NO idea you was SO close to me!!! you're about 1/2 an hour or so....DH works in West Chester!

I think it's neat to see where we are....like major.....from Scotland...but where?? nice to see a more precise area!!!

hey i added myself but messed my name up..anyway to correct..thanks for the great idea..love it!!!!!!!!

I added myself. We are in Hope, Arkansas: Birthplace of President Bill Clinton, and the Watermelon capital of the World!

I added myself! I think its so cool to see the people from other countries!

i'm in:banana: beautiful western PA, Pittsburgh - City of Champions:)

bubba's mom - neat idea!

i had to sit thru 4 x's to catch it all.
it moves fast.

thanks for setting this up.

one group i am in set up the frapper map.
you can look at the map and see all the dots where people leave.

i have to figure out if i can make this map be motionless so i can take in who is close to me.

came back to say i just found out to make the map stop and zero in on the pins in the map !!
they dont' call me blonde for nothin'

I'm in as well! We have a southeastern PA cluster of pins :thumbsup2

3.gif

want to keep this thread alive.....

Well, I just signed in listing Beaufort County, SC as my home and I'm listed as living in Malaysia!:laughing: I have NO idea how the heck that happened.
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter