Where can I buy Disney iron on patches?

disneysnowflake

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a Jiminy Cricket embroidered iron on patch.

I saw some on ebay. It seemed like sellers were all selling the same patches, so now I'm wondering if there is a retailer like JoAnn or something that sells Disney embroidered iron on patches.

I've seen princess ones at WalMart. I believe I've seen Pooh, too, but no Jiminy.

Does anyone know of a major retailer that sells a good assortment of Disney embroidered iron on patches?

Thanks. :)

disneysnowflake said:
I'm looking for a Jiminy Cricket embroidered iron on patch.

I saw some on ebay. It seemed like sellers were all selling the same patches, so now I'm wondering if there is a retailer like JoAnn or something that sells Disney embroidered iron on patches.

I've seen princess ones at WalMart. I believe I've seen Pooh, too, but no Jiminy.

Does anyone know of a major retailer that sells a good assortment of Disney embroidered iron on patches?

Thanks. :)

Hi,

We found this site online that has some beautiful Disney patches and they do have a Jiminy patch (I'm not sure if they are iron-on, though).

Here is the link to the site -

http://stylinonline.stores.yahoo.net/disney.html

Hope that helps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter