Where can I buy lanyards to hold room key?

michelleiada

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can purchase lanyards/card holders that we can wear around our neck to hold our "key to the world" cards?

lanyards and card holders can be found where ever pins are sold!
whether its in the parks or at your resort

I got mine on ebay, but I just saw some at a dollar store the other day. (Not sure which official name it was, as it was new in town)

Got mine on Ebay for $2.50!!!! I LOVED it last trip and im gonna take it with us this september. I kept my Key in it and some cash and fast passes and a bunch of other stuff....IT was great!!!

Got mine on Ebay for $2.50!!!! I LOVED it last trip and im gonna take it with us this september. I kept my Key in it and some cash and fast passes and a bunch of other stuff....IT was great!!!

What did you search to find it? All I can find are some cheap looking ones that may not hold up. If those are right, then I am going to buy some, lol.

Dana

What did you search to find it? All I can find are some cheap looking ones that may not hold up. If those are right, then I am going to buy some, lol.

Dana
I just typed in disney lanyard. then a bunch will pop up. Mine is blue with mickey and friends on the lanyard and has a coin purse with Mickey, Goofy, and donald on it. it also says mickey and friends on the front of it. Its been a good one. I plan on taking it back in september.

Ok, I have a question. I had bought some on ebay and they seem to have the seal like a lunch baggie. But they seem hard to peel apart and it seems hard to get my fingers in to be able to pull what I would need out. Is this how they all are?

found this one on ebay... love that its a zipper. Think its going for $6 including shipping.

MICKEYREDLANYARD.jpg

we go ours at Walmart on 532. They were only about 4.00 and held our room keys and tickets. I got one for my son for his GAC so he didn't have to pull it out all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter