Where do I get discount deals for car rentals?

violet13

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 6 planning to drive from PA to Orlando in April, want to rent a Premium 6 seat car or a minivan, need unlimited milage, and don't want to pay full price to rent a car..will go with either Avis, Alamo, or Budget. Others prices seemed way higher or didn't offer unlimted milage or aren't in my area. Where can I go, how do I find discounts for these car rental places??? (this also will be our FIRST time renting a car, and we MUST pay the extra insurance as we have NO "collision" on OUR vehicles at home)....thank you all for your replys..

You can check out www.mousesavers.com. Those codes and coupons on the site should be good for rental anywhere. It sounds like you are not renting in orlando? if you are I found national to be cheaper for a full size then other companies and I have AAA and other discounts. You should try them all and frequently b/c the prices can go down. You mentioned you HAD to take insurance b/c you don't have collision on your insurance. Check with your credit card some cards offer insurance when renting with that credit card. Might save you some money if you do that. Just remember if you don't take insurance with them check the car out thoroughly to make sure there are no dents or scratches you might want to report before you pull out.
Good luck

Sounds like you are renting in Pennsylvania to drive to Fla & back.

One thing to watch for is, some companies only let you rent in-state or drive to adjoining states with unlimited mileage. If you are going to Florida and back, they may charge you mileage...check the terms before renting.

That said, you could also check http://www.travelcouponsonline.com/best.html for some other discount ideas that may work at locations other than Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter