Where do you buy checks?

Co worker shared with me Walmart.com. Lots to choose from. Good shipping options. Delivered to me. Just finished the set with my last check from my bank yesterday.

i use checks unlimited and i go through ebates for cash back - you can search for promo codes to get free shipping, free extra box, etc...

My Mickey Mouse checks are free from my bank.
If you have a $5,000 combined balance, checks, cashiers checks, travelers checks, safety deposit boxes, notary service, electronic bill pay are all free. They'll even make free photocopies for you.

I don't write many checks anymore, but there are some things you have to write a check for. My daughter learned this in April when she bought a car. She has no checks, figured she could just use her Debit card for the down payment. Nope. Cash or check only accepted. But I have to admit I did find it odd that they would take a personal check for that much money, when the check could be bad, but they would know instantly if there were sufficient funds with an electronic transfer.

Last edited:
I also use Checks Unlimited. They have a lot of Disney checks to choose from!

My Mickey Mouse checks are free from my bank.
If you have a $5,000 combined balance, checks, cashiers checks, travelers checks, safety deposit boxes, notary service, electronic bill pay are all free. They'll even make free photocopies for you.

I don't write many checks anymore, but there are some things you have to write a check for. My daughter learned this in April when she bought a car. She has no checks, figured she could just use her Debit card for the down payment. Nope. Cash or check only accepted. But I have to admit I did find it odd that they would take a personal check for that much money, when the check could be bad, but they would know instantly if there were sufficient funds with an electronic transfer.

They didn't take Bitcoin???? :rolleyes1

Last time I reordered, which was about a year ago, I purchased online from Currents. Price seemed good and I also bought nice address labels at the same time. It was my first time not ordering thru my bank. I don't write many checks anymore, so it took me forever to need more

They didn't take Bitcoin???? :rolleyes1
hqdefault.jpg

I don't see checks online at costco. How can I find them?

Go to costco.com, under services there is a business and personal check tab. I think you have to be logged in to access them, it takes you to a Harland Clarke site to order.

Go to costco.com, under services there is a business and personal check tab. I think you have to be logged in to access them, it takes you to a Harland Clarke site to order.
Thanks. I wasn't signed in when i looked. I will try again.

Walmart. Although I use so few these days (pay everything online), I only have them printed about every 5 years, if that!

I have used Checks Unlimited for cute checks. I rarely write checks so one box lasts a really long time, like 5 years or more. LOL.

I've gotten our last couple orders from Wal-Mart. I like that the good deal pricing isn't just for your first order like Checks Unlimited or Current.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter