Where do you eat your last night

pam66

<font color=indigo>Cue the twilight zone music!<br
Where do you like to eat on your last night? We will spend our last night at MK. I am thinking of Chef Mickey's ~we ate there last year, Liberty Tree Tavern ~ we have never eaten there ~ or Whispering Canyon Cafe ~ DH and I have eaten there but not our 4 yr old DD. These are the three I'm considering but I'm open to any and all suggestions. Thanks!:sunny:

Out of your 3 coices, I have never eaten dinner at any of them, but I would say Chef Mickeys appeals to me most.

We dont have any set traditions, but a few times now its been the Kona Cafe. 1, its one of our favorites, and 2, we like going to MK for the fireworks on our last night. When we do that, Kona is convenient for us, especially if staying at the Poly. Last time we also did Kona on the last night because it was my birthday and that was my pick for dinner.
Another time we went to Mama Melrose with the FDP because we wanted to end the trip with Fantasmic.
On our upcoming trip we plan to close out the trip on DH's birthday. We had originally planned to go to Kona Cafe again on that last night however after "discovering" Ohana on our last trip, we decided on that for a birthday celebration.

Enjoy whatever you chooose.

:D

We are trying Chef Mickey's this time. We've never done anything special in the past. (I've learned a lot on these boards :D )

Chef Mickey's is always our last night meal. After we eat, we head into MK one last time.

Our last night, we are dining in the castle. We thought it would be a fun final night to say goodbye to the Magic Kingdom by dining "with royalty". "Our castle" (in DL) doesn't have a restaurant, and the path you could walkthrough has been closed since 9/11 permanently. So this is our chance to be up in a Disney castle to celebrate together!

Trails End in FW...I hear it has a fantastic dinner buffet. We've eaten breakfast there a few times and LOVE IT!!!! It's the best value in the "world"...

Our first six trips, and our seventh coming up in July have been/will be capped off with dinner at Teppanyaki in WS. We can't imagine a trip without this family tradition.

We always eat at Le Cellier on our last night...

We don't always go to the same restaurant for the last night. We have gone to Chef Mickey's for the first night and we have gone to Whispering Canyon for our last night on two different trips. This trip we are going to LTT for dinner for our birthday.

Are you going to be in MK already, so you would be leaving to go to WC or CM? Will you be coming from your resort to eat?

My first thought was LTT, because it 1 - gets you into the park or you don't have to leave the park, and 2 - it has a great word of mouth about the food and it has characters 3 - is not a loud meal, which may be a great way to wind down your trip after all of the excitement and busy times.

We always eat at Teppenyaki in WS as our last meal. ::MickeyMo

Of the three restaurants listed, I would choose Chef Mickey's. Personally, I always like to go to a restaurant in the MK or on the resort monorail the last night--Crystal Palace has a great character buffet and is right near the castle..we watched the fireworks off the restaurant's porch--and we had the sweetest male waiter there last February, although I forget his name... it was a magical meal regardless. I also love Kona Cafe's food and desserts especially! After dining there, you can walk to the Polynesian's beach and watch the MK fireworks. A special dinner at CG or Narcoosses can be a great end to a vacation, although we tend to eat there more towards the beginning of our trip because it adds so much excitement... have a great time!

mariamouse::MinnieMo

Most of our trips we have eaten at Liberty Tree for our last dinner. It is sort of a tradition for us. The food is always delicious & plentiful, and the characters are some of the most interactive in our experiences. I would give Liberty Tree a try & that way you don't even have to leave the park for dinner. MK is always our last stop on our trips, so this just works out well. :)

My wife and I have made it a tradition to eat at Cinderella's Royal Table on our last night there. We have a romantic dinner and earlier this year we watched Wishes from inside the castle.

It was the best way to cap off an incredible vacation!!! Plus my wife is a huge Cinderella fan and just loves the whole evening!!

This last time, we ate at Liberty Tree Tavern the last night. On the last night MK was open later, so we chose to go there, and then selected our dinner. It was a great way to end our trip-lots of character interaction, which was great, especially since, as we're 2 empty-nesters, we've often felt slighted, as the characters go to the kids (which we understand-we've been there with little kids-but it was still nice when we got more attention). If we were spending our last night in MK again, I'd very strongly consider a return visit to LTT.

Last couple of trips with BF (no children) we ate at Artist Point.

Last time I went with a friend we ate at Beaches and Cream.

This year we plan to make Boma our last dinner since we're staying at AKL and most people seem to have great things to say!

We always eat at Cape May on our last night, and whistfully walk through Epcot on the way to the bus/monorail. But if you are going to MK I would choose Chef Mickey's at it is nice for little ones to cap off their trip with charactor interaction. Is'nt it funny how so many of us have family traditions at WDW?

I don't have a last dinner tradition except to make it a nice one. It all depends on who's in the party and where we'll be.

Three weeks ago when we were there we had our last dinner at Ohanas. There were four little girls in our party and they all had fun and ate really well.

Last February when it was just Dad & I, we had our last meal at Yachtman's Steakhouse after La Nouba.

Last June, it was myself, my DGD then 8, and a friend/coworker and we had our last dinner at California Grill at a window table with the fireworks.

They were all special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter