Where Do You Vacation When Not at WDW?

rastahomie

Registered
Where else so you like to go besides the World?

Since Mrs. Homie and I first went to WDW in 2002, we've been to:

San Francisco/Yosemite/Sacramento (we have family that live in Modesto)
Ft. Lauderdale/Miami/Carnival Liberty :beach::drinking1:sail:

... and this Friday I leave (by myself, Mrs. Homie is staying at home :confused3 ) for my first-ever trip to Las Vegas! :woohoo:

Disneyland! :rotfl: Seriously! LOL

Also been to Hawaii, D.C. and Ft Lauderdale but most often we go camping or to visit relatives in Oregon and Montana.

There are other places to vacation besides Disney???;)

:rotfl: Love it!!:yay:

We live in a rural county, so our DD doesn't get to go on 'big' field trips to historic places, so we usually do something educational!:scared1:

We also go to the beach. Alot.

We most often go to the beach in NC. We've been to Alaska, Vegas and the Grand Canyon in the last couple of years, though.

Mackinac Island, Ludington, or Battle Creek for my fellow Michiganders. and this summer going to Boston, St. Louis, and Sandusky!!! Then back "home" in December for Christmas.

I really enjoy the Niagra Falls area in NY and Canada. Other favorites include: The Golden Isles of south Georgia (Jekyll, St. Simons, etc), San Francisco, Gatlinburg TN, Toronto, Sarasota FL, and the Tampa/St. Pete area.

We live in southern Indiana so WDW is 16 hour drive for us. On our non-WDW trips, we go for shorter drives so it's usually the Smoky Mountains (Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area) & spend most of our time in the national park, avoiding the crowds.

St Louis is a weekend trip for us at least once every year too. It's only a 2-1/2 hour drive & has to include a Cardinals game!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter