Where exactly do you go for EE?

JenDisneylandlver

DIS Veteran
Oh I'm sure this has been asked a million times here, so please forgive me! I know we'll be able to take advantage of EE since were staying onsite. But where exactly do we go? To the maingate? And then just make sure and show our slip from the hotel proving were staying there? Or is there somewhere else you go for EE?

Again so sorry for another EE question!! You guys are the best! :thumbsup2

For early entry, you can go to either the main gate or the monorail, but to my knowledge the monorail will be closed for a few months do to construction. You just need to show your room slip and ticket. :sunny:

Yep, just go to the main gate or through the monorail (which is currently running, one way trips only, not sure when it goes down). And yes, make very sure you have your room charge slip. They will check it carefully, your room key isn't enough. I saw a family having some trouble getting in, I think they were in WDW mode where your resort room key has charging privilidges and your name, dates, as it is your ticket and key. Disneyland room keys are just room keys with no information on them. EE is a wonderful thing right now when crowds are high. We were able to get most of Fantasyland done one day and Tomorrowland and part of Fantasyland another. Have a great trip!

I think we get one EE day with our hopper ticket,do we just go to the main entrance? Never had EE in WDW or Disneyland before so looking forward to it, will they tell us about it when we pick up our tickets? (getting them will call).
Love Ella

Thanks everyone! Two of the days we'll be there we can use it, so I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing! Especially with how crowded it will most likely be, I'm sure this will come in great handy! :banana:

Last week, the EE gates at the Main Entrance were towards the left side as you face the park. They have signs above them that say Early Admission. When we were there last week, I think that gates 7,9,11,13, and 15 were used for EE. CMs are around to direct you. If you get to the front gate around 20 minutes before EE opening, you should be able to get into the park very quickly upon opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter