world of disney? DTD

41df47b4-dc3a-4bd1-843b-085d9bc7f0f3_zpsc1f0b4ae.jpg

DTD~yes; World of Disney~no. :goodvibes :tink:

jeepwreck said:
That's all I got lol never been inside lol

So I will just guess now

Is it a rug on a wall

goopysolelady said:
Could it be the rug in the area we ate in? (and since Jeff was posting when I was :rotfl2:, I'll add the rug ON THE FLOOR :lmao:! :tink:

It is not a rug on the wall or floor

:lmao: Do great minds think alike or WHAT! :lmao: Ed & I both posted for our first crops on #13 from Columbia Harbor House! :thumbsup2 I thought we needed a picture of "most of the regular characters"!

SUNDIAL (Ed); GOOPY (Karolyn); PRINCESSINOZ (Sharon...who won't PLAY with us :sad: but checks in on occassion); DHORNER (Denise)

IMG_6147_zps4ba3bf5e.jpg
:tink:

Yes great minds do ::yes:: I will not make Diane and Jeff guess any further.

I did not notice the floor at the entrance when we did our group picture.

What is going to bake your noodle even further Goopy is that you just posted the answer to my crop. I thought you would recognize this pattern right off of the bat. :goodvibes

That is so funny that Ed and Karolyn both used the same picture to crop w/o knowing it :rotfl:

Where is this?

Yes great minds do ::yes:: I will not make Diane and Jeff guess any further.

I did not notice the floor at the entrance when we did our group picture.

What is going to bake your noodle even further Goopy is that you just posted the answer to my crop. I thought you would recognize this pattern right off of the bat. :goodvibes

That was W-A-Y to "clever"! :lmao::lmao::lmao: :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter