Where In The World #15

So you'll be getting pictures of Ft. Wilderness to crop that NONE of us will know what/where they are? :lmao::rotfl2::lmao: Sounds like fun...:tink:

Yeah...trust me, I already have tons of Ft. Wilderness pictures that I haven't used since I know no one else knows it lol.

OH BOY...that sounds GOOD! :cloud9: Wasn't today "National Donut Day"? I think I heard one of the host on one of the radio talk shows I listen to mention that. But then it could have been yesterday...or LAST WEEK too! :faint: :tink:

It is DELICIOUS. And the flavor is sweet enough that I don't need to add any extra sugar, just a little bit of skim milk and I'm happy. And yes, it was National Donut Day, which is why it took me 10 minutes to get my coffee :headache: Having worked at Dunkin Donuts through high school, I could have sworn it used to be earlier.

It is DELICIOUS. And the flavor is sweet enough that I don't need to add any extra sugar, just a little bit of skim milk and I'm happy. And yes, it was National Donut Day, which is why it took me 10 minutes to get my coffee :headache: Having worked at Dunkin Donuts through high school, I could have sworn it used to be earlier.

:rotfl: You just made me remember my car hop days during high school! OMG that was FUN! Especially when the local college football players would come after hot August practices! :rolleyes1 Those were "the days"......:yay:!:tink:

First crop for #15 on this Saturday:

e81e249b-4e33-4853-b6eb-74cd149745c8_zps5a75152e.jpg
:tink:

Figured I'd post this here for those without Facebook. Today (well, I guess yesterday now) was our SINGLE DIGIT DAY! We can't believe it!
null_zps354689a7.jpg

I saw this on Facebook too! :yay: So perfect! That's just how I feel when I get close! You are so lucky! Are you camping or staying in one of the cabins?

Fellow WITW friends...just saw a post on Facebook...our Jeff is in the hospital. :eek: Bad reaction to an allergy shot ended him up in ICU. Say a prayer for our friend. :hug: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter