Where In The World #20

:sad2: Well, the past 90 minutes have not been kind; our friend passed away around 6 this evening AND my sister just delivered the news that Hospise has been called in for another dear elderly friend. They don't expect him to make it through the night. This gentleman is the father-in-law of my sister and cousin; a kindly, warm, loving gentleman who warms our hearts. Sad evening in our household. :sad1: :tink:

Epcot? WS?

MK or AK?

206730ce-091d-4075-9d72-ef0520a170c1_zpsv4ji79vs.jpg

This is not from Epcot, the MK or AK :goodvibes which leaves HS. :santa: :tink:

:sad2: Well, the past 90 minutes have not been kind; our friend passed away around 6 this evening AND my sister just delivered the news that Hospise has been called in for another dear elderly friend. They don't expect him to make it through the night. This gentleman is the father-in-law of my sister and cousin; a kindly, warm, loving gentleman who warms our hearts. Sad evening in our household. :sad1: :tink:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: So sorry to hear this Karolyn. Thoughts and prayers to everyone this evening.

:hug:I'm so sorry.:grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: So sorry to hear this Karolyn. Thoughts and prayers to everyone this evening.

That is perfect!!!

:hug:I'm so sorry.:grouphug:

Thanks for the hugs; I'll pass them along to DH. He worked very closely with this lady and it's hit him pretty hard. :sad1: She was the head of our 9-1-1 District which DH helped create when he was commissioner. He hired her and they worked together to get the county addresses computerized so it would be easier for our EMS to locate a residence.
When I saw the "Twas the night..." on Facebook I immediately smiled. It IS perfect! DH's sister/brother-in-law have the right idea though...they're leaving Colorado tomorrow and driving to TEXAS. THEY need the warmth! :cold: :tink:

Last edited:
I have a LOT of empty wrapping paper rolls this evening...should be fun when BFF and I get together for Christmas! :rotfl2:

:santa: :tink:

soooo sorry to hear that not that type of news you want to hear this time of year for sure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter