• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from a resort.

GF?

That is all so scary! Can either you or your husband apply for unemployment? When will you know if you are getting paid? I would assume, as a state employee, you will be paid. I hope.... I hope the officer doesn't come back positive.

I'm going to town tomorrow. Early with the other old people :goodvibes

I'll find out in a few weeks when I'm supposed to get my next paycheck. I'm not a state employee so not sure if I will get paid.

I'll find out in a few weeks when I'm supposed to get my next paycheck. I'm not a state employee so not sure if I will get paid.

Good luck! Hope you get good news...and hope this is the only month you have to worry about it! I'm SO ready to get back to normal! Amanda gets more concerned every day there will be a shut down in Brenham where her shop is. There are now 3 cases in Washington County. She still has plenty customers and they've been "social distancing"; some customers want her to get the dogs from their cars, others come in and place them in crates in the shop and others carry on like normal and just hand them over at the counter. The citizens in Brenham are split 50/50 between "business as usual with social distance" and "lock everything down for 2 weeks". Wish they'd decide so she could stop worrying; if they shut down she'll have zero income but continuing expenses...mostly rent. Her landlord is a real jerk :rolleyes:. :tink:

Good luck! Hope you get good news...and hope this is the only month you have to worry about it! I'm SO ready to get back to normal! Amanda gets more concerned every day there will be a shut down in Brenham where her shop is. There are now 3 cases in Washington County. She still has plenty customers and they've been "social distancing"; some customers want her to get the dogs from their cars, others come in and place them in crates in the shop and others carry on like normal and just hand them over at the counter. The citizens in Brenham are split 50/50 between "business as usual with social distance" and "lock everything down for 2 weeks". Wish they'd decide so she could stop worrying; if they shut down she'll have zero income but continuing expenses...mostly rent. Her landlord is a real jerk :rolleyes:. :tink:

I hope she doesn't have to shut down. Does she offer pet supplies too? You would think pet care would be essential. But I guess if they consider hair salons non essential dog groomers would be the same .:headache:

I hope she doesn't have to shut down. Does she offer pet supplies too? You would think pet care would be essential. But I guess if they consider hair salons non essential dog groomers would be the same .:headache:

It's not looking good this morning 🥺; cases in Brenham went from 3 to 5 overnight. An employee of a local car dealership was one of the 3 that tested positive in yesterdays count; his Dad is a County Commissioner so he's now in self-isolation. If those numbers keep going up she might need to shut down for their own health and safety. 😥 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter