Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-2VLGFBv-Th.jpg

This is inside; it's not part of an animal exhibit and not in Africa, Asia or Discovery Island. :tink:

A display? Basket? Show shoe?

This is an eel. He is on a sign on a wall in a deluxe resort but not the CR, Boardwalk, Yacht and Beach Club or AKL.

He is not related to Ursula or the Little Mermaid.

It is not related to a shop or food service. It is not from the pool area.

POLY?

This is an eel. He is on a sign on a wall in a deluxe resort but not the CR, Boardwalk, Yacht and Beach Club or AKL.

He is not related to Ursula or the Little Mermaid.

It is not related to a shop or food service. It is not from the pool area.

Inside or outside? Arcade sign?

Countless hours of practice and conditioning beginning in August, 19 matches, 2 scrimmages, 2 tournaments and an overall record of 28-10 and they are down to ONE MORE MATCH on Tuesday before the PLAYOFFS :cheer2:. Adding that 27th win tonight and Redstorm had some AWESOME digs...

i-GZCzfr3-S.jpg
i-MRMhS4w-S.jpg
i-dvtz6mR-S.jpg
i-b8x37Qs-S.jpg

Celebration and School Song and get ready to play for a tie in District against the #4 ranked team in the State:

i-bv25hMx-M.jpg
i-3zpmgDP-S.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:
Yes, this is a sign for an arcade at a resort! :yay:

This is an eel. He is on a sign on a outside wall in a deluxe resort but not the Poly, CR, Boardwalk, Yacht and Beach Club or AKL.

What is the name of the arcade on the sign and we are still looking for the resort.

The Electric Eel at Old Key West? :tink:

i-2VLGFBv-Th.jpg

This is inside Conservation Station. Denise...not sure what a "Show Shoe" :confused3 but I'd classify this as a display. :tink:

I meant snow shoe. So, this doesn't have anything to do with an animal? It's been a long time since I went to this conservation place. I remember a mural and a surgical room. Does that help?

Let's play "find the baseball" this morning :rotfl:. Since this is the "Photography Board", I thought this was the perfect place to acknowledge this fantastic photo taken by the Houston Chronicle's Brett Coomer of the home run that got the scoring started for the Astros last night in Game 6 of the ALCS. That's taken with one hell of a zoom lens, a steady hand and good eyesight on the part of Mr. Coomer! :faint:

i-ngGjnh6-L.jpg

I meant snow shoe. So, this doesn't have anything to do with an animal? It's been a long time since I went to this conservation place. I remember a mural and a surgical room. Does that help?

i-2VLGFBv-Th.jpg

:rotfl: Got it :thumbsup2 but no Ma'am, not a snow shoe. I'm sure it's related to an animal since it's in Conservation Station but it's not specifically associated with a certain animal. It's not on the mural and not in a surgical room. :tink:

Let's play "find the baseball" this morning :rotfl:. Since this is the "Photography Board", I thought this was the perfect place to acknowledge this fantastic photo taken by the Houston Chronicle's Brett Coomer of the home run that got the scoring started for the Astros last night in Game 6 of the ALCS. That's taken with one hell of a zoom lens, a steady hand and good eyesight on the part of Mr. Coomer! :faint:

i-ngGjnh6-L.jpg

Your Astros beat my Red Sox.:headache:

Your Astros beat my Red Sox.:headache:

Amazing, wasn't it? Trust me...it was not expected! :rotfl: Those poor Astros have struggled F-O-R-E-V-E-R :faint:; one of my fondest childhood memories is of my Daddy sitting on the back porch, drinking a beer and listening to them on the radio on hot summer evenings. :lovestruc And...I can still hear him, "Those D***" ASTROS...after yet another loss. :rotfl: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter